Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADELAIDE INS

• 31-07-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

HI

I just got me renewal from carol nash.363 tpft.i have a bandit 600.so i rang
    around.and ADELAIDE was the cheapest.307 tpft and 350 fully comp.but
    its an extra 45 to have breakdown cover from ADELAIDE.and you have to
    pay in full.but if i do installments with carol nash.then i pay 407.AON
    BIKECARE wanted 407 also.so i have about 2 weeks to make me mind it.

cheers

ps-a friend said there was a bad bike crash on the trim road near
    batterstown.sunday 26/7.bike and a 4x4.she only knew it was
    a bike because of the two wheels.rest was just a mangled wreck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

im with adelaide. Really cheap and excellent if you need to claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

Also with adelaide. Haven't had to claim but it's a good policy and the customer service has been great.

i had to claim a few months ago because my bandit 6 was robbed on me. I got a gixxer 1000 instead from the insurance payout. I miss my bandit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

I'm with adelaide and happy enough. OP if I read correctly its €363 tpft with Carole Nash or €395 fully comp with breakdown from Adelaide. No brainer imo €32 extra for fully comp is the way to go.
    Seany do you prefer a bandit to the gixer or are you just getting used to the new one. I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nedned

Carol nash must be desprate.they matched the quote from adelaide.

Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Have you tried Quinn Direct.
    Have a 650 Bandit and insurance is €270 TPFT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Don't mean to hijack this thread but do Adelaide and Carole Nash deal with people under 25 on learner permits...I know one of them, if not both, only deal with over 25's...

i got quotes off carole nash when i was about 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

Don't mean to hijack this thread but do Adelaide and Carole Nash deal with people under 25 on learner permits...I know one of them, if not both, only deal with over 25's

Adelaide will only quote you if you're over twenty five. Doesn't matter if you have a full license or not. I think you might need at least one years no claims as well.

As per seany I don't think carole nash have the same restriction unless they've brought it in recently. Easiest way to find out is ring 'em or fire off a mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Thanks fella, will be doing that soon, insurance is up in a month!

• Advertisement
Advertisement