Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy

Options
  • 31-07-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at the saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always picked on newcomers. When he finished, he found his horse had been stolen.
    He comes back into the bar, throws his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling. "Who stole my horse?" he yelled

No one answered.

"I'm gonna have another beer and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I'm finished, I'm gonna do what I done back in Texas and I don't want to have to do what I done back in Texas!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! He saddled up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, " what happened in Texas?"

The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

Nice 'un M8ty :P

here's another,

The Lone Ranger comes into town during the hottest part of summer.

He stops outside a bar and is about go in when he see’s a sign “NO INDIANS” on the front of the Saloon.

He tells Tonto to run in circles around Silver his horse, waving his poncho to keep a nice breeze on Silver while he goes in to drink.

A couple of minutes later a man dressed in black swaggers into the bar and says

"You the Lone Ranger?"

"Yes, I am" the Lone Ranger replies.

"Oh," says the man dressed in black,

"Did ya know ya left your injun runnin?"

Advertisement