Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entropay Visa Declined on Ryanair ? What am I doing wrong ?

Options
  • 31-07-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Hi,

First time using Entropay for Ryanair, so please be gentle :o
    I created the account in GBP, put in the card number, selected Visa Electron and it declines ? Tried with "EntroPay User" and my name as name on card but still declines.

Have stopped people using entropay? Did I miss this ?
    Anything I'm doing wrong ? message to entropay not replied to yet...

?
    Thanks

fbp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭domcq

Sounds to me like you have done everything right. Check the number and expiry again. It might take a few hours to activate once you set the card up.

The last time I used mine was about 5 weeks ago, but I don't think anything has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

domcq wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you have done everything right. Check the number and expiry again. It might take a few hours to activate once you set the card up.

The last time I used mine was about 5 weeks ago, but I don't think anything has changed.
    Thanks for replying. To get it straight, do i need to use [EntroPay User] or my name in the name box ? I'll wait til tomorrow and try again, if not, hafta buy a voucher but hoping not as its gna be an extra 20 yooyoos :mad:...

thanks

fbp

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭domcq

Yes, you enter the name exactly as it appears on the card on screen. EntroPay User or Entropay User without the capital P in the Entropay part, whatever is on the card.

It's really useful for cheap flights. Hope Ryanair haven't bypassed it in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

I used it last week no problems, though I was worried cos it was declined first time- turned out I hadn't transferred enough sterling to cover the euro price - just had to load on another couple of pounds and all was well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Rhymenocerous

Try "ENTROPAY USER"; all caps. That's how it appears on my card, and that's how I entered it and it worked fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement