Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor giving pre-paid data FREE of charge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

now the cat is out of the bag, expect it to be fixed soon

I hate hackers who discover something and make it popular for some temporary fame that only helps the company fix this.

If you find a thing like this, keep it to yourself

edit: nevermind, i'm just bitter that i'm being ripped off 10e for 250mb on bp lite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

I imagine this weekend's upgrade will close that loophole off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Kensington wrote: »
    I imagine this weekend's upgrade will close that loophole off...

But that's the mymeteor site they are upgrading, not the network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

flodis79 wrote: »
    But that's the mymeteor site they are upgrading, not the network?
    They're overhauling their complete backoffice system seemingly so this would consequently knock out mymeteor too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Kensington wrote: »
    They're overhauling their complete backoffice system seemingly so this would consequently knock out mymeteor too.

This is fairly useful...I'm on Meteor with 14.66 credit and it hasn't moved since I started using it (In the middle of a power cut right now!). I even roamed onto Vodafone to see if I'd be charged but I still wasn't! To be honest though I think this is just during the system upgrade and they're being nice. After all, the normal wap start page says "why not browse the web using the Google search box below"...and nothing about pricing :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Adro947 wrote: »
    This is fairly useful...I'm on Meteor with 14.66 credit and it hasn't moved since I started using it (In the middle of a power cut right now!). I even roamed onto Vodafone to see if I'd be charged but I still wasn't! To be honest though I think this is just during the system upgrade and they're being nice. After all, the normal wap start page says "why not browse the web using the Google search box below"...and nothing about pricing :).

Damn checked again about 10 minutes later and they've caught up with me :D.

Advertisement