Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Derby 2009

Options
  • 31-07-2009 3:16pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What are your bets ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

faypoint man.

im on faypoint man at 33/1,25/1,16/1,10/1 and again at 16/1.he has not got to final yet but great heat.all derbys are won on sunday morning before final if you know what i mean.having an easy semi helps no driving required.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

You should draw your each-way and maybe more !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dubfan88

I just cant see anything beat college causeway though! Damn im raging i didnt get on like 5/4 is just way tooo short

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 NITFBY

What a Dog!! Thought he was too far back after the 2nd bend but he ran his heart out.

• Advertisement

great winner best dog won derby.he will now go to stud but he will join the rest of irish derby winners to fail at stud.anybody who spend their money bringing their bitches to derby winners should just throw it in the bin.anybody with a brain in their head know why the stud records of these dogs is appalling.

Advertisement