Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rimmell Lasting Finish 16 hr foundation

• 31-07-2009 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Has anyone tried this? I've been reading the reviews online and it's mainly really good. Even Estee Lauder/MAC snobs are singing it's praises. Just wondering if anyone here has tried it and what do you think? It's very reasonable but I don't want to buy yet another foundation that I won't use without sussing it out first. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

its really good - long lasting with a lovely finish..
    and its not as dry as estee lauder double wear can be, not as thick either
    really like it - especially for its price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Thanks PlayGirl, I'm currently using L'Oreal Infallible 16 hr which I've been using on and off for a few years now, it suits me really well but I think I just fancy a change. If the Rimmell one is similar to that or better I'd be very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Anyone else tried it? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I brought it in the states and got the primer free. Cant get the primer anywhere in Ire but have to say i love the product

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

lasair wrote: »
    I brought it in the states and got the primer free. Cant get the primer anywhere in Ire but have to say i love the product

they have primer in avon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Ya I know they do, but the rimmell primer is he best Iv come across so far..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

love love love it!!!seriously,even when i'm taking it off at night,my wipes are covered in it!lovely coverage too:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have used it and found it wonderful. I normally use Lancome foundation and found this to last much longer with way better coverage. Seems to be very popular where I live. Nearly always sold out:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Have a bottle of this in Ivory waiting to be used! Trying to finish up other foundations I have left over first though :/ But can't wait to try it, have read so many positive reviews!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Going to get this tomorrow so I'll post my review then, Beaut.ie like it and they're usually cosmetic snobs so I have to suss it out, been hearing only good things about it so we shall see.

• Advertisement

Tried it today and I love it! The shade I got was slightly paler than I usually go for so I'll just get the next shade up next time and it should be perfect. Great coverage and so cheap! It's only €7.95 as it is but I got it for €5.99 in McCabes. Bargaintastic! Surprised it's so good, I've never tried Rimmell foundation before, always stuck to my old reliables but I really like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 CurlieSue

"Even Estee Lauder/MAC snobs"............ i use mac and I am not a snob :rolleyes:

Will defo be buying this soon tho, going back to college in September so wont be able to afford the MAC anymore :mad: sniff sniff

CurlieSue wrote: »
    "Even Estee Lauder/MAC snobs"............ i use mac and I am not a snob :rolleyes:

Will defo be buying this soon tho, going back to college in September so wont be able to afford the MAC anymore :mad: sniff sniff

Thnk she meant people who stick to Mac or Estee Lauder and don't think other cosmetics are as good, not that the person using them is actually a snob ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm using this atm and am usually very fussy with foundations but its amazing well wouldnt go as far as amazing but probably the best foundation I've used at such a low cost

Advertisement