Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m4 gbb mags

Options
  • 31-07-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi.

this isnt really a troubleshooting thing but i dont really know where to post this.

i was thinking of getting an agm m4 ris and i was wondering how many 50rd mags woukd you need for a skirmish. im not exactly trigger happy.

if anyone has this carbine how many mags would you use in a days skirmishing.

oh and is there much of a difference using wa or agm mags and if so would it be enough to justify the price.

oh and another thing is there much blowback in it and how can you increase it if possible.

oh and another another thing:) any advice/comments on the carbine?

Thanks for any comments:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

How many rounds do you go through normally?
    What ever that is then an extra 2 mags just to be safe :)
    Although you can reload them so say maybee 4 or 5, that would probably do..
    I can't answer the rest though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

If you were a milsim type player then you would be looking at a loadout of maybe 10 mags but you would get away with 6ish. the new V2 AGM magazines are nearly 50% lighter than the original ones and a hell of a lot cheaper than the WA mags. Theres loads of things you can do to make it better too. Have a look in the new issue of Take Aim for tips on tuning the gun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Agm mags are 20e and work fine.
    The "fit" of the mags needs slight modifying.
    I had 5 mags and got on fine, one mag got killed though... And I struggle with 4.
    Great blowback with them, the best I have experienced.
    Looking forward to the Aim article.

They are a great fun gun but gas as always Requires more maitenance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Masada wrote: »
    If you were a milsim type player then you would be looking at a loadout of maybe 10 mags but you would get away with 6ish. the new V2 AGM magazines are nearly 50% lighter than the original ones and a hell of a lot cheaper than the WA mags. Theres loads of things you can do to make it better too. Have a look in the new issue of Take Aim for tips on tuning the gun. :)

Links?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Links?
    What for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Sorry,

Where to get the new V2 Mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

i didnt think that there was this much of a difference between the mags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEZ5BcAG3k

do the acm mags leak much and would it be wortmwhile adding g&p seals to the mags to reduce this?

Advertisement