Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Party- HELP!

Options
  • 31-07-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all,

Just wondering if any of you have any ideas.. my friend and I are planning to have a joint celebration for our b'days (30th) in November.. not sure if we want to hire a room/area of niteclub/restaurant etc.

(Hate those crappy 30th parties with Abba at the end and the cake and all that)

All ideas/comments welcome

Thanks!!

:o) loopy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

double-facepalm.jpg

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Top of Ventoux?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Get yourself into town,go to a shop called Cyclelogical and ask to borrow a pump.

BTW This is the cycling forum,you do know that....right?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I think loopy was a good choice for a user name!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

It's Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Will helmets be mandatory at this party?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,133 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

(Hate those crappy 30th parties with Abba at the end and the cake and all that)

All ideas/comments welcome

Thanks!!

:o) loopy

I would have thought Abba were entirely appropriate as they were No 1 with Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! in November 1979

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I am in the cycling forum?

Well,

Id reccomend at the moment:

Hard Rock Cafe. e4 a pint and e5 cocktail.

Fibber Magee's on parnell street. Delightful place:)

Bruxelles off grafton street.

Barcode would be good for a midlife crisis party.:p:pac:

Just rent a hall in your local Gaa/soccer club, hire a cheesy DJ, and let the party begin.:)

December 2007 and thats your first post! Good first post!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

WTF is going on with all these Friday posts from accounts that were registered years ago but have never posted before? Did Kona himself set up all these accounts back in 2007, thinking, I'm going to use these to troll the cycling forum in summer 2009?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I recommend cake. It always goes down well on birthdays. Lots of cake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

blorg wrote: »
    WTF is going on with all these Friday posts from accounts that were registered years ago but have never posted before? Did Kona himself set up all these accounts back in 2007, thinking, I'm going to use these to troll the cycling forum in summer 2009?

prepare to fail, fail to prepare and all that jazz.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

bike%20cake_enl.JPG

el tonto wrote: »
    I recommend cake. It always goes down well on birthdays. Lots of cake.
    Not just on birthdays - just tucking into some chocolate gateaux myself. Saving the lemon meringue for later

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement