Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking Fountains Aungier Street

Options
  • 31-07-2009 6:58pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Just wondering are there any drinking fountains/places to fill a water bottle in Aungier St?? I know there are in other DIT sites, but Ive never seen em in Aungier Street, or maybe Im not perceptive enough!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

wixfjord wrote: »
    Just wondering are there any drinking fountains/places to fill a water bottle in Aungier St?? I know there are in other DIT sites, but Ive never seen em in Aungier Street, or maybe Im not perceptive enough!

I think there are ones on the first and second floor of the building near the toilets, not sure they work though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

There is one in the canteen on the second floor, near the vending machines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

There is one in the canteen on the second floor, near the vending machines

It's basically non functional at this stage.

Ironic, but the water fountains in Kevin street
    work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

Go into the actual Canteen itself and near the coffee machine across from the cash register beside the window there is one that works fine and often has cups to use

Advertisement