Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller skating classes in Cork

Options
  • 31-07-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi!:)

My child wish to learn to skate on rollers, do we have any training classes in Cork for it?

Thank u!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Hi I don't know about roller skating classes, from memory it was a case of trial and error.

Supernova in Ballincollig do ice skating classes and I guess the principals are the same and your kid could probably adpat what they've learnt as its mostly about balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nikitka

Hi I don't know about roller skating classes, from memory it was a case of trial and error.

Supernova in Ballincollig do ice skating classes and I guess the principals are the same and your kid could probably adpat what they've learnt as its mostly about balance.

HI Corcaigh!:)

Thanks for idea, i knew about supernova, just was thinking what if they have something for roller skating too;), but they dont..will go for ice skating so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 surfjunkie

is there really a need for classes? i got roller skates from my cousin when i was 6 or 7. i was sent out to the yard and i got on with it myself. its a bit of trial and error and holding onto window sills for a few minutes but i got going grand after a while. get her a helmet and pads for knees and elbowsand see how she gets on. its a great feeling to master a skill like that for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nikitka

surfjunkie wrote: »
    is there really a need for classes? i got roller skates from my cousin when i was 6 or 7. i was sent out to the yard and i got on with it myself. its a bit of trial and error and holding onto window sills for a few minutes but i got going grand after a while. get her a helmet and pads for knees and elbowsand see how she gets on. its a great feeling to master a skill like that for yourself.

Hello,surfjunkie! Yes it is a need like, because i tried many times to teach him in a house and he doesn't like how i teach him :rolleyes:,doesn't want to listen, maybe he is still small:confused:, he is 5.5years old.

Advertisement