Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Puppy crate in Dublin?

Options
  • 31-07-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Need a crate to train my puppy. Where can I get one in Dublin tomorrow?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Most pet shops usually sell them but you can also get them in Argos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭SunnyP

Argos have them in small medium and large. The small one is about €30 me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I saw some in Pet Mania in Santry today - they have a few different sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

get one to suit the dog as an adult.
    best thing ever to train your dog with. we
    just point to the crate now and our dog
    happily goes in as it means the floor is getting washed or there is a visitor who is nervous of dogs etc, point is if he likes his space it will work, try wackers on the long mile road although i heard he's not cheap or any local shop should have one within a week if you check their catalogue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If it's for crate training/toilet training etc. then you need to get one big enough for the pup to lie down in and be cosy but not big enough so the dog will soil it otherwise getting a larger one will mean the dog will just pop to the other end and pee and poop.

Crates usually are popular so you could probably sell it on if the dog grows out of it and you need to get a bigger one. Or if the dog still fits in it it could be used for short journeys in the car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

There's one for sale on Adverts too

Advertisement