Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elbow & The Halle Orchestra DVD

Options
  • 31-07-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi All

Does anyone know if the gig Elbow did with The Halle Orchestra in Manchester is available on DVD? Have had a look on the usual sites but no sign.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

It's available in HMV as a CD/DVD boxset. Forget the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Minxie123 wrote: »
    Hi All

Does anyone know if the gig Elbow did with The Halle Orchestra in Manchester is available on DVD? Have had a look on the usual sites but no sign.

They released a DVD/Live CD of the Seldom Seen Kid recorded with the BBC Philharmonic orchestra from Abbey Road in early April.

That package is available through either the Elbow website or hmv.co.uk.

They played with the Hallé orchestra on July the 8th and 9th in Manchester but I've not heard anything about a release.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Oh, my bad, I presumed the Hallé orchestra was the same show as the BBS Philharmonic. Nevermind...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Minxie123

Yeah I'd come across the Abbey Road one alright but no sign of the Halle one. Will get the Abbey Road one anyway. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement