Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread [mod warning #11145, #32140 (see OP)]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

spockety wrote: »
    I'd say the only way you score is with some bouncing off yer backside as well. ;)

I'd say you dont score :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

I'd say you dont score :D

Amazing come back.

*high five*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

Spurs to win 2-1, goals from Keane and Palacios

Mr Alan wrote: »
    or long range screamers, late runs into the box, headers, like he has in the past :rolleyes:

Yeh because he does that sooo often :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Are the match thred sfinished with or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

No, not often, but it's happened more often than hitting off his arse.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »

Is this the ball your talking about now or Mr Alan :pac:;)

spockety wrote: »
    Amazing come back.

*high five*

Thanks! knew you'd like it! xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Is this the ball your talking about now or Mr Alan :pac:;)

You're sig would like to disagree. Aaaaples. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Is that Keane or Lucas we are talking about?

• Advertisement

You're sig would like to disagree. Aaaaples. :D

Cute the way you stick up for your boyfriend, awwww you guys! :)

Is that Keane or Lucas we are talking about?

Lucas and his J-lo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Yeh because he does that sooo often :rolleyes:

about as often as Alonso did, and with far less opportunities. So this very dark cloud (Alonso leaving) may have a silver lining (more goals from midfield).

about as often as Alonso did, and with far less opportunities. So this very dark cloud (Alonso leaving) may have a silver lining (more goals from midfield).

But Alonso was brilliant in other ways unlike Mr Leiva.
    Well dont go betting on it now sure ya wont.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

ffs.

Can we not leave this conversation for a few weeks/months to see how people do? And about the match thing, I'm sure someone will start a match thread soon for it, but I don't think any pre match stuff a couple of days in advance is going to break this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Can someone pm me the code for FF? I pm'd thebhoy and got no reply, and i'm eager to get entered before tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Hey Fink, you do realise if you don't stop the obsession you clearly have with Lucas, he will have legal gounds to open a restraining order against you.

5starpool wrote: »
    ffs.

Can we not leave this conversation for a few weeks/months to see how people do? And about the match thing, I'm sure someone will start a match thread soon for it, but I don't think any pre match stuff a couple of days in advance is going to break this thread.

In that case So should we not dicuss player injuries and whether they'll be fit then either, should we just leave it and see if they play Sunday.

Or how about we stop talking about whether Liverpool win the premier league and just wait until May and see whether they're top.

Its gas the way people on here get so touchy about little old Lucas :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Yep thats pretty much the only way Lucas could score.

You dont watch Liverpool play at all do you?

You dont wash at all do you

• Advertisement

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Can someone pm me the code for FF? I pm'd thebhoy and got no reply, and i'm eager to get entered before tomorrow

Sent

Hey Fink, you do realise if you don't stop the obsession you clearly have with Lucas, he will have legal gounds to open a restraining order against you.

Pity the club wont open a restraining order against him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

ffs.

This man talks sense.

As much as I don't rate Lucas (as a United fan and based on last season), there's no point shouting about how bad he is when he hasn't played a game this season. I could easily get proven wrong but the proof will be in the pudding. Til then, no point ranting and raving and commenting on things we haven't seen.
    In that case So should we not dicuss player injuries and whether they'll be fit then either, should we just leave it and see if they play Sunday.

That's different because it's current news and it's looking ahead to the game. Not judging how someone will play before they've kicked a ball.

He's the one down the local boozer roarin at the tv & calling everyone ah!te after 5 minutes!

This man talks sense.

As much as I don't rate Lucas (as a United fan and based on last season), there's no point shouting about how bad he is when he hasn't played a game this season. I could easily get proven wrong but the proof will be in the pudding. Til then, no point ranting and raving and commenting on things we haven't seen.

That's different because it's current news and it's looking ahead to the game. Not judging how someone will play before they've kicked a ball.

Sure isnt that what everyones doing in here.

Thanks to micks, spockety, karmafaerie and bluefinger for bombarding me with the FF code so quickly :p Sporting Rimjob are ready for the new season!!

Pity the club wont open a restraining order against him.

You see, as with all of your arguments, here's where you fall down.

There'd need to be a reason for that.
    You'd need to have facts rather than baseless dislike.

Tell you what.
    If you go to court and get Lucas a restraining order with the argument of "I don't like his hair from a year ago" then I'll be happy to accept it.

Okay.

You run with that.

He's the one down the local boozer roarin at the tv & calling everyone ah!te after 5 minutes!

Why dont you get a name change to Lucasistheman then since you think he's so good :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Thanks to micks, spockety, karmafaerie and bluefinger for bombarding me with the FF code so quickly :p Sporting Rimjob are ready for the new season!!

Torres & Co. has it in the bag :pac:

• Advertisement

I get you dont rate him, do you have to poke fun at him any chance you get.
    Its your moronic posts about him that annoy me and i'm guessing other people also.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Classic team name. Made me laugh!:D

Girfdaddy could you send it to me please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

not touchy.

just peeved that he gets the baseless abuse he does from so many quarters, when it's plainly obvious he's been improving in leaps and bounds, especially over the last 6 months.

criticise him when he's sh*t by all means, but praise him when he's good. and when he's merely ok, maybe cut him a bit of slack at times. he's still young, despite what many want us to believe.

it's all so obvious, it might just work! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There will definitely be goals. WHL saw more goals last year than any other ground, and their defence is looking very shakey - as is ours, potentially!

Liverpool to outscore Spurs, I hope.

Spurs had the best home defensive record of any team last season, i.e. conceeded a grand total of 10 goals in the league.

I see us coming away from this with a draw unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

You dont wash at all do you

post of the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Could I get this as well please, ta.

You see, as with all of your arguments, here's where you fall down.

There'd need to be a reason for that.
    You'd need to have facts rather than baseless dislike.

Tell you what.
    If you go to court and get Lucas a restraining order with the argument of "I don't like his hair from a year ago" then I'll be happy to accept it.

Okay.

You run with that.

You Didnt fancy him with that hair no?? :D

Sporting Rimjob
    PiE wrote: »
    Could I get this as well please, ta.

are ya sure?!

(so sorry........) :o

Classic team name. Made me laugh!:D

Rimjob are the neutral's favourite ;)

By the way, anyone here who's on o2 and has a decent-ish phone should look at the thread in bargain alerts or mobiles/pda. o2 are giving a month of their tv service for free, and the stations include all the sky sports channels. you dont have to sign up to any contract or anything and if you decide to keep it on after the trial it's only 6 quid for the sports package for the whole month, or 1 euro if you want if for 24hrs, which in my opinion is a steal if you do it jsut at the weekends for the prem. Pretty handy if you're stuck for watching a game. The quality is really, really good as well.

Or how about we stop talking about whether Liverpool win the premier league and just wait until May and see whether they're top.

We should stop talking about it because it has been talked to death at this stage, and in a few weeks/months we will have fresh evidence to debate it with rather than the same childish retorts every time.

• Advertisement

I get you dont rate him, do you have to poke fun at him any chance you get.
    Its your moronic posts about him that annoy me and i'm guessing other people also.

The same little gang on here everyday annoy plenty of people too.

You're a member of the little gang, most others are members of the big adult gang.

please don't bring up this argument again.

it's been done.

You're a member of the little gang, most others are members of the big adult gang.

The big adult gang, sound kinky, i knew something was going on in here with all the @ss kissing and all.

Thats typical of you Fink. Change the subject. You slate Lucas every chance you get and then get bad when people challenge you on it because you never present any points to back up your statements. Some of your posts are idiotic and you make them just to to stir up ****e. Its impossible to have conversation with you as all you do is retort with drivel. I await yet another 'classic' comeback.

Thats typical of you Fink. Change the subject. You slate Lucas every chance you get and then get bad when people challenge you on it because you never present any points to back up your statements. Some of your posts are idiotic and you make them just to to stir up ****e. Its impossible to have conversation with you as all you do is retort with drivel. I await yet another 'classic' comeback.

Cant sorry, off on holidays for 2 weeks, but i'll be thinking of you all while i'm lying in the sun.

Enjoy that big Adult gang and the game of touch willies you all supposedly have everyday so i've been told :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Adios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

This thread is turning into one big rolleyes emoticon and I hate the rolleyes emoticon.

Ignore, Ignore, IGNORE!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Cant sorry, off on holidays for 2 weeks, but i'll be thinking of you all while i'm lying in the sun.

Enjoy that big Adult gang and the game of touch willies you all supposedly have everyday so i've been told :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Adios

dammit ill miss ya Fink ;-)

you were a reality check in this thread

I never thought my faith in God could be restored, but now all my prayers seem to have come true!

Thank you Xenu!!!
    I'll savour these two weeks.

Headshot wrote: »
    dammit ill miss ya Fink ;-)

you were a reality check in this thread

If a reality for you is people magical game of "touch willies" then there's not much to be said.;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement