Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If either Ribery or Robben is unavailable (good chance tbh)

then the game becomes much less dangerous, but with both of them in the team, they provide a double threat that no other team has imo

Is there another team out there with wingers of that quality on both sides??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

kryogen wrote: »
    If either Ribery or Robben is unavailable (good chance tbh)

then the game becomes much less dangerous, but with both of them in the team, they provide a double threat that no other team has imo

Is there another team out there with wingers of that quality on both sides??
    On their day, Utd :cool:

I wish ^^^^^^ :)

btw where the hell is Tosic playing? i have seen him centre mid, left mid, and up top, well up top and left a little!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

We have a great chance of beating Bayern and will be favourites, imo, but our full backs will need to be at their best so we don't concede.

When is O'Shea back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I wish ^^^^^^ :)

btw where the hell is Tosic playing? i have seen him centre mid, left mid, and up top, well up top and left a little!

ESPN line up have as a CF-R

Headshot wrote: »
    ESPN line up have as a CF-R

was just gonna edit my post to say he is now up top, and a little to the right! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yeah would have thought he was right wingish. He's been a bit crap so far, then again so has everyone else on the pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

eZe^ wrote: »
    Just watched that Scholes' 100 Premier League show on Sky Anytime. That midfield of Giggs-Scholes-Keane-Beckham is so balanced it's crazy. I reckon if you had a Ronaldo/ Rivaldo/ Henry up top you would have won another few CL. An utterly fantastic midfield.

I think its probably being Manutds best midfield in SAF time at old trafford. They had all energy and hunger and as you say a great balance. If we had Rooney or Ronaldo god knows how many more goals they would have scored.

Yeah would have thought he was right wingish. He's been a bit crap so far, then again so has everyone else on the pitch.

aye, time to turn it off me thinks

starting to get sleepy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Past meetings v Bayern
    30 Sept 98 Bayern 2 United 2
    9 Dec 98 United 1 Bayern 1
    26 May 99 United 2 Bayern 1
    3 Apr 01 United 0 Bayern 1
    18 Apr 01 Bayern 2 United 1
    20 Nov 01 Bayern 1 United 1
    13 Mar 02 United 0 Bayern 0

Only one win against the Germans. On paper, we should & probably win beat them over two legs, but it's not the easiest of draws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

We havent played them in 8 years. I think its safe to say, those previous games will have no result on this game.

that is the one thing i hate most about Sky coverage of football i believe, besides Andy Gray

The pointless stats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Bayern have only one twice against us in the last 7.. they haven't a chance..

Stats can show exactly what you want them to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Past meetings v Bayern

Only one win against the Germans. On paper, we should & probably win beat them over two legs, but it's not the easiest of draws.

A Teddy Sheringham OG denied us a win.....he did alright though the next time we played Bayern........SHERINGGGGGHHHAMMMMMMMM!!!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article7069213.ece
    Nani flashed a huge grin, his eyes twinkling, as the video rolled and images of him performing one of those celebratory somersaults that Sir Alex Ferguson probably wishes he would refrain from were projected before a select gathering at a sponsorship launch this week.

The United winger’s expression quickly changed, though, when he spotted Wayne Rooney sitting across from him, totally impassive, while the subsequent reel showcased the striker in all his glory. Nani encountered the same emotionless looks on the faces of Darren Fletcher, Park Ji Sung and Ryan Giggs when footage of their exploits was screened.

Such a snapshot was symbolic. Nani’s past troubles at United have tended to stem from his happiness to indulge himself, rather than his team-mates. It used to be common to see the winger holding on to the ball for too long before losing possession or shooting when a pass was required as Old Trafford emitted a collective groan.

His decision-making was infuriating, although perhaps not as daft as his public criticism of Ferguson late last year, when he accused the United manager of being foul-mouthed and a “very complicated guy”.

The exit door was beckoning, but after a chastening discussion with Ferguson, the penny, as the manager called it, seemed to drop.

The metamorphosis may be far from complete, but since the turn of the year, Nani has been gradually winning round his detractors and Liverpool will encounter a very different player at Old Trafford tomorrow to the one that they faced at Anfield earlier in the season.

“This has happened because I am now thinking more about the team and what it means to play for the club,” Nani, 23, said when asked to explain the transformation. “I was only thinking about playing for myself before, but now I know that I can’t play like that at this club because it is all about winning trophies for the team rather than individual success.

“At United, you have to do everything together. I have learnt a lot about that and that’s why I have changed as a player. This club is good at making players grow up and learn to be a man, to be a player. That happened to me a couple of months ago and now I’m feeling very happy and strong.

“The fans like beautiful goals and beautiful skills, but now I am doing more for the team and making goals for other players that help us win games.”

Anyone who saw Nani tee up Rooney for his second goal in the 4-0 win at home to AC Milan in the second leg of United’s Champions League round-of-16 tie last week will agree with that — a deft stroke of the outside of his right boot a contender for pass of the season.

There have been other telling contributions in recent weeks, too, against Hull City, Manchester City, Arsenal and Fulham, all of which point to a growing maturity and consistency. Nani was disappointed to see his compatriot, Cristiano Ronaldo, leave United for Real Madrid last summer, but like Rooney, he seems to be benefiting as a consequence. Ronaldo needed two seasons before he really began to deliver at Old Trafford and the same appears to be true of Nani.

“This is my third year here and, although I believe I am doing well now, I want to do more and more,” he said. “I never thought about leaving. I want to become a main player here. I know I can live up to the demands.”

With Antonio Valencia having impressed on the right wing in his debut season and Nani gracing the left, United have not looked as dangerous from wide areas since Giggs and David Beckham were in their pomp.

“I don’t know about being like those players, but I want to make my own story at this club and be part of the success,” he said. “You can’t predict the future, I can’t say that I or Antonio will do what Giggs or Beckham did, but we can work hard every season to win something for this club.”

United have lost their past three matches against Liverpool, a sequence of results that has come to offend Nani’s new-found principles.

“I used to think that if you lose two or three games against the same team, just one win would be nice against them,” he said. “But my mentality has changed. United just want to win — always.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Don't forget the miles offside equalizer they got in one of those 99 draws. :p

Will be a tough task getting by Munich i think.We were way too wobbly in the 1st leg against Milan, a repeat performance will see us suffer.On the brightside they are pretty bad at the back too it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

99% of statistics prove that this is untrue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Headshot wrote: »
    United just want to win — always

This is what we are about.

;)

Anti-Glazer brigade’s fears over militant Manchester United fans

Manchester United supporters who launched the green-and-gold anti-Glazer protest are fearful that their campaign could be undermined by militant fans eager to adopt more aggressive tactics in their attempt to oust the club’s owners.

United’s Barclays Premier League match against Liverpool at Old Trafford tomorrow is expected to be played out against a backdrop of anti- American sentiment, with the home supporters’ opposition to the Glazers likely to be echoed by Liverpool fans’ hostility towards Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr, co-owners of the Merseyside club.

Membership of the Manchester United Supporters’ Trust (MUST) has tripled to more than 140,000 since the colours of the club’s original incarnation, Newton Heath, were adopted as a symbol of the protest movement in the wake of a 322-page bond-issue prospectus laying bare the Glazers’ plans.

But while the green-and-gold campaign has remained peaceful — and become synonymous with moves by the Red Knights, a group of City financiers-cum-United supporters, to raise enough money to launch a takeover bid — there are concerns about a potentially damaging split in the fanbase if more aggressive, fringe factions press ahead with threats of physical intimidation.

Now there are fears that the latest moves to get rid of the Glazers could give rise to a recurrence of such behaviour.

Fans on various forums have advocated heavy-handed tactics and the editorial in the latest edition of the influential Red Issue fanzine almost served as a call-to-arms to the hardcore elements of the club’s support for “far more radical action”.

“For all the publicity David Beckham wearing a scarf might garner, it’s not going to bother the Glazers,” it read. “Far more radical action is required. While MUST remain devoted to collecting meaningless e-mail addresses by the thousands, hopes turn to the self-styled Red Knights, but with the Glazers already having turned down one £1.2 billion bid, they are unlikely to decide to sell up.

“Rather than MUST frittering away £65,000 on some American lobbying agency as they have of late, that sort of money would be better spent flying some passionate anti-Glazer supporters to Florida and showing Joel and Co the strength of Reds’ feeling in person.

“The chants all tell how the Glazers are gonna die, yet in reality they’re free to walk out of the ground unchallenged. Until that changes, nothing will.”

i really hope our fans dont let themselves down by going too far in their actions

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

i really hope our fans dont let themselves down by going too far in their actions

Totally agree. It is imperative to keep the moral high ground imho. The problem is people, in general, always fancy a bit of violent action as it makes life more interesting.

• Advertisement

its imperitive not to let the thug element of the fans ruin what is a very respectful and peaceful protest, the moral high ground is important becuase of media spin

so far the fans have given them no reason to be painted as louts or thugs, but if they do then that will be the image spread across the world

harming the club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

Past meetings v Bayern

Well one point that could be made is that we are due one so.

A second point is that Bayern were a far stronger team back then

And thirdly we no longer play the gung ho attacking football in europe we did in those days that left us so exposed

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Looking at past results means we should be out of the champions league having been stuffed home and away by AC Milan. They mean nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Lads, United are far better than we were 8/9 years ago. Bayern are a fair bit worse. I'm not being cocky here, but we need to have a bit of confidence going into this. Had we drawn Inter, Batca or even Arsenal, I'd see cause for concern, but we should be expecting a win here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Be interesting to see how the table looks tonight. We'll see how Arsenal handle the pressure that comes of having to win matches. I think it will tell alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Just got my Green and Gold scarf in the post :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Bayern playing Frankfurt in 30mins.

Ribery is not in the team or bench.

Injured ?

Anyway I think I shall watch.

redout wrote: »
    Bayern playing Frankfurt in 30mins.

Ribery is not in the team or bench.

Injured ?

Anyway I think I shall watch.

could be being rested to make sure he doesnt get injured before the CL match! :D

edit- but for serious he has an ankle injury i read

MUNICH (AP) — Bayern Munich midfielder Franck Ribery will miss Saturday's Bundesliga match at Eintracht Frankfurt because of an ankle injury.
    Bayern is hopeful the French winger will return for Wednesday's German Cup semifinal against Schalke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Just finished watching the Bayern game.

They lost 2-1 which was fair as Frankfurt had the more and better chances.

Butt made several top class saves and saved their bacon at times. Bayern scored early (6min) and didnt really do much attacking wise after that although they looked comfortable for the most part.

Lahm played at RB behind Robben with some 17 year old lad at LB who made a costly mistake at the death by playing a crazy/woeful backpass that led to Frankfurts equaliser.

Then just 60 seconds later in the 89 minute the young 17 year old let the Frankfurt player sidestep him and Frankfurt went ahead.

This lad should he play against United needs to be seriously put under pressure me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Butt made several top class saves and saved their bacon at times. Bayern scored early (6min) and didnt really do much attacking wise after that although they looked comfortable for the most part.

Lahm played at RB behind Robben with some 17 year old lad at LB who made a costly mistake at the death by playing a crazy/woeful backpass that led to Frankfurts equaliser.

Then just 60 seconds later in the 89 minute the young 17 year old let the Frankfurt player sidestep him and Frankfurt went ahead.

This lad should he play against United needs to be seriously put under pressure me thinks.

Two goals late at the death of the game?

A sign? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭larchielads

78% of stats are made up 62% of people know this:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

davyjose wrote: »
    Two goals late at the death of the game?

A sign? :D

Exactly what I was thinking. Bayern scored their free kick in the 6th min against us in '99.

Definitely a sign!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Which of Nani and Valencia do you think would exploit him better?

i think Lahm could very well start at left back against us tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Anyone else nervous for tomorrow? After the last performance against L'pool in october i honestly don't know what to expect. I just hope we play well and with Arsenal winning this evening i think it makes it more important to get the 3pts.

Vanbis wrote: »
    Anyone else nervous for tomorrow? After the last performance against L'pool in october i honestly don't know what to expect. I just hope we play well and with Arsenal winning this evening i think it makes it more important to get the 3pts.

It is a huge chance for the team to make amends for the recent results against them

i wouldnt say im nervous exactly, just not getting my hopes up

The Arsenal situation comes down to the Birmingham game to me, if they get a win at St. Andrews they could very well win the league, if they dont, they will fall away i think

but then, even at that we need to be taking maximum points from 8/9 games now

Fergie: Hargreaves must forget finals

March 20, 2010

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has told Owen Hargreaves to forget about the World Cup and concentrate solely on club matters at Old Trafford, after the midfielder admitted earlier this week that he dreams of playing for England at this summer's finals.

The midfielder completed 45 minutes of the 2-0 win and whilst it was not the most physical of tests, he did enough to put himself in line for another appearance with the second string against the same opposition at Accrington next week.

Given his previous status as one of England's most influential midfield men, it is little wonder talk has immediately turned to Hargreaves' chances of being fully fit before Fabio Capello picks his squad for South Africa.

Hargreaves responded in a rather non-committal way to suggestions he could make the finals, although he did confirm if he made sufficient progress and the call from Capello did come, he would relish the chance to appear on the World Cup stage once more, having been voted England's player of the tournament in 2006.

But Ferguson has quickly stamped on those ambitions, believing that after spending £18 million to lure the midfielder to England from Bayern Munich in 2007, the club deserve to be Hargreaves' chief priority.

The midfielder made only 37 appearances before heading to Colorado for surgery on both knees to try and cure a chronic tendinitis problem, and Ferguson clearly believes the player's first duty is to United.

"We deserve some service from out of him,'' Ferguson said. "Talk about World Cups? He has been out for a year and a half. There is nothing wrong with talking about it but he should be concentrating on playing for Manchester United.''

In fact, Ferguson already has a comeback plan in place for a Hargreaves who, although he is not entitled to play any part in the Red Devils' Champions League campaign, could have a major role in the title run-in. "I am delighted for him,'' Ferguson said. "He has been out of the game for 18 months, which is very difficult. He will need a couple of games more with the reserves. After that he should be back in the first-team squad. It is a good one to get at this time of the season.''

Although the England star still experiences an element of discomfort from the injury, Ferguson feels he can use the example of skipper Gary Neville - who was sidelined for even longer by a succession of muscular complaints and went on to make a successful return - as proof the battle can be won.

"We had experience of this long interval without playing with Gary Neville,'' Ferguson said. "Owen has the advantage of being a younger man. Hopefully now he is back for a continued period.''

rightly so imo

Hargo should be concentrating soley on getting himself in condition to play first team football at the club again before even thinking about the International scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

talk in the papers today that mourinho is wanted by Man City - would be gutted (and a little scared!!) if he ended up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

talk in the papers today that mourinho is wanted by Man City - would be gutted (and a little scared!!) if he ended up there.

Jose with unlimited funds, as our noisy neighbour? Truly terrifying thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Another of the papers has us 'closing in' on David Villa, for 40million, too.

if City get 4th this year it would be a real possibility i guess

he would then have a champions league team with an unlimited supply of money, in England and he would have the next best thing to taking over from Fergie, the opportunity to knock us off our ****ing perch with our nearest enemies!

Would hope his desire to manage united would make this a non runner however

is it a rag?

i would hope it is, cause that story is clearly bull****!

Unless it means closing in on him for unpaid debts, it's very unlikely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Unless it means closing in on him for unpaid debts, it's very unlikely.

Ricky Villa would be more like it.

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Ricky Villa would be more like it.

For 40million? Details of our club's debt, and impending doom were grossly exaggerated.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

if City get 4th this year it would be a real possibility i guess

he would then have a champions league team with an unlimited supply of money, in England and he would have the next best thing to taking over from Fergie, the opportunity to knock us off our ****ing perch with our nearest enemies!

Would hope his desire to manage united would make this a non runner however
    If City get CL football and promise money or Liverpool get new owners and money he will go there ahead of United imo. If Fergie goes before that happens then he will be the next United boss. Thats how I see it happening.

If we managed to find a new billionaire owner he would be back to us in a shot though. I will do the euromillions every week from now on and stick it on 31 black if I win. One Time.

posted this already in the match thread, but, meh

Support cast set stage for unstoppable Rooney

More forward thinking is allowing United ace to flourish, writes Paul Wilson

Sunday March 21 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo was an unstoppable force the season he scored 42 goals for Manchester United, just as Wayne Rooney is proving to be this season.

With Alex Ferguson's none-too-tacit encouragement, United's leading scorer is being backed to pass Ronaldo's mark -- he currently needs 10 more goals to equal it, or nine if you count the one he scored in the Community Shield -- yet in a real sense it is academic whether Rooney takes his goal tally into the 40s or not.

United have already scored more league goals this season than in the whole of the last one. After 30 games they have 70 goals, and you have to go back to 2001-02 to see that total bettered. Last season's final total was 68, and the season before that, the one where Ronaldo chipped in with 31 league goals as part of his overall contribution of 42, they ended on 80. So if Rooney or anyone else in a red shirt can add 10 or more goals from their last eight league matches, beginning with Liverpool at home today, the idea that they are still missing Ronaldo will be statistically exploded.

Liverpool won 4-1 at Old Trafford last season with Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard traumatising the home defence, yet, even if the pair are now back in harness and returning to full fitness, it is no secret that Rafa Benitez relies on his golden duo to an almost unhealthy extent. What United have proved since the turn of the year is that they are no longer reliant on Ronaldo. The team has moved on.

The season United most missed Ronaldo was the last one, when they still had the player in body but hardly in spirit. A pale shadow of the previous season's incarnation, Ronaldo still managed a highly creditable 25 goals, but United's final league total was the lowest it had been since the meagre 58 in 2004-05, the season after he arrived when, operating very much as a winger, he contributed five goals.

The most remarkable thing about Ronaldo's 42-goal season was that it represented a prodigious total for a winger, although by that stage Ferguson was giving him free rein to come inside, and sometimes selecting him in central positions. While nothing ought to be taken away from Rooney's impressive scoring record this season, it is much more natural for a centre-forward to score the majority of the goals, especially one frequently employed as the sole striker.

Rooney has proved he is capable of carrying the United attack on his own, and is clearly enjoying exploiting the space and responsibility left vacant by Ronaldo's departure. It is not all down to Rooney, though such a lion-hearted performer deserves a lion's share of the credit.

After a necessary period of adjustment, Antonio Valencia and Nani have stopped looking like over-promoted bit parts and begun to deliver. Park Ji-sung has been in excellent form and United have benefited enormously from the depth of experience they possess in midfield as well as the still under-utilised Dimitar Berbatov, though it is the quality of service from the flanks that is helping Rooney have such an outstanding season.

Nani's part in Rooney's second goal against Milan, the one that killed the home leg just after half-time, could hardly have been bettered by Ronaldo. There was an electric burst of pace down the left then the subtlest of passes inside to put the ball in the exact place where Rooney wanted it and the Milan defence did not. Much of Rooney's new-found heading ability is due to the quality of the crosses Valencia has been putting in.

As Ferguson said of the goals against Milan at the San Siro, the crossing was so good it would have been harder for the striker to miss. Valencia seems to have taken a while to settle, perhaps not finding it easy to step up from Wigan and certainly not relishing comparisons with Ronaldo, but, without ever being a like-for-like replacement for his singular predecessor, he is now doing precisely what Ferguson says he expected him to do. He brings strength, skill and a certain amount of style to the United wing and, while he may never threaten any goalscoring records, he knows how to make goals for others.

Statistics based on the last couple of seasons show that Valencia tackles more than Ronaldo used to, and more successfully; he crosses more, and more successfully, and creates around twice as many chances. He does not shoot as often and does not score as many goals but that simply makes him a more conventional winger. He is still a very good one.

Risky as it is to make forecasts after last season's upset, while both United and Liverpool have exceptional strikers, United's support cast appears to offer more attacking promise.

Manchester Utd v Liverpool,

Sky Sports 1, 1.30

Sunday Independent

and Robben has been talking abou the champions league tie

taken from SSN website

Arjen Robben is confident Bayern Munich can overcome Manchester United in their UEFA Champions League quarter-final.
    United are looking to reach a third consecutive final and are among the favourites to lift the trophy in Madrid after another impressive campaign.

Wayne Rooney has grabbed many of the headlines for his scintillating form in recent months but Robben knows that United are strong in all areas.

The Dutch winger has plenty of experience of facing United following a spell with Chelsea earlier in his career and is relishing the challenge of trying to knock them out of Europe.

He believes Bayern have shown this season that they are once again a force to be reckoned with in continental competition.

"People talk about Rooney but United are not all about him," Robben told The Sun.

"At Chelsea, I got important wins against United. It will be like a final.

"Bayern has increased its power in Europe, this season could be sensational."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

kryogen, love the articles you post up, handy to have them here rather than having to root around the web.

Small request though, in future could you link them aswell or just put them in a quotation bubble rather than in italics - my eyes have never been able to read italics properly, I always struggle :(

Archimedes wrote: »
    kryogen, love the articles you post up, handy to have them here rather than having to root around the web.

Small request though, in future could you link them aswell or just put them in a quotation bubble rather than in italics - my eyes have never been able to read italics properly, I always struggle :(

i normally do link them Archie, bit tired this morning, and i dunno how to put them in the quote bubble! tell me how and ill glady do it :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement