Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I dont like him but I respect him. His ability and quality are unquestionalbe but his prissy whining child like attitude isnt going to indear him to anyone.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat for 8 million + our new number 7.

OK OK..............................7 million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I dont like him but I respect him. His ability and quality are unquestionalbe but his prissy whining child like attitude isnt going to indear him to anyone.

Fortunatly I dont have to put up with reading about him in the United sense but since Im a avivd La Liga fan he's still haunting me with his greasey face!

Johnny "Ronaldo in my day, would not have been tolerated. In my day, you did the simple things, you got the ball, you passed it to your team mate & you scored, no fancy tricks, not like yer man.. ehm, who are we talking about again?"

Bill "Ronaldo"

Johnny "Oh yeah, him"

Eamonn "Ronaldo is naaawt world class"

Bill "But why is that Eamonn, is it because he's too fancy in his approach to the game?"

Eamonn "No Bill, naaawh, it's because his face looks like the end of a snack box after you've eaten all the chicken, baby."

Bill "Okey Dokey, that's all we've time for folks. Goodnight & God Bless".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Eamonn "No Bill, naaawh, it's because his face looks like the end of a snack box after you've eaten all the chicken, baby."

Bill "Okey Dokey, that's all we've time for folks. Goodnight & God Bless".

Classic.. I shall be rehasing that one some drunken night in town!

Should make a new thread on who's fans are easier to wind up.. United fans, Pool or Arsenal. (Chelsea dont count since half their current fanbase is only watching since 2003)

I quite enjoy winding up the Aul Gooners to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Lads, i made this video today instead of going to college. Few good memories in there.
    :D

Great choice for a backing track, I love those old time classic songs.

Good to see you not letting trivialities like college get in the way of the important stuff. ;)

Good compilation all the same, Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

kryogen wrote: »
    i miss Ronaldo, and i respect and thank him for what he did for the club
    I miss signing "viva Ronaldo"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Trilla wrote: »
    I miss signing "viva Ronaldo"

Sometime i still do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

The good old Viva John Terry was changed to Viva Ronaldo when Madrid were knocked out of the champions league.
    Oh how I laughed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Starbelgrade if it makes you feel any better (or less bitter :p) ive got a Rooney vid on the way, and a Park vid soon actually.

I too really miss Viva Ronaldo, great song. What ever happened to Viva John Terry? Can we bring that back? We need to up our viva.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

MIN, how do you know you are the only black girl/person on boards? :)

I've been on boards since 2006, i may not be the only black person on boards but sure who's gonna give up their identity:D

m@cc@ wrote: »
    She's just so BLACK!

Ice ice baby :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Ice ice baby :p

Sir Mix-A-Lot ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i see utd are linked with Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David De Gea

Manchester United attempted to open negotiations with Atletico Madrid over goalkeeper David De Gea two months ago, but the Spanish club refused to talk, according to daily newspaper Mundo Deportivo.

The 19 year-old stopper has been linked with Manchester United for several months. With veteran Edwin Van der Sar on the verge of retirement, Sir Alex Ferguson is looking for a long term replacement and De Gea has been earmarked to fill the role.

De Gea is even known at Atletico as 'Van der Gea' due to his lanky physique and agility, similar to the Dutch keeper himself.

De Gea helped Spain reach the final of the Under-17 World Cup and caught the eye of Manchester United scouts having broken into the Atletico first team this season, including an impressive appearance in the Champions League against Porto.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Manchester United were prepared to let De Gea remain at Atletico Madrid for another season, with Van der Sar having recently signed a contract extension to keep him at Old Trafford for another campaign.

However, Atletico Madrid officials reportedly "refused to sit down and negotiate" with their Manchester United counterparts for a player they see as "key to the future" of the club. Mundo Deportivo also comments that Atletico Madrid used similar tactics to rebuff interest in a young Fernando Torres before finally letting him move to Liverpool in 2007.

Manchester United have a history of foreign goalkeepers at Old Trafford under Sir Alex Ferguson. Peter Schmeichel was succeeded by Frenchman Fabian Barthez with Dutchman Van der Sar the latest custodian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Viper :)gave us some great years and some fantastic memories ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

just saw this

back that up please

If you don't feel the need to justify yourself to me I wouldn't have thought it mattered particularly.

I'm not going trawling back through your posts to find you examples of your own posts, you know yourself better than anyone what you say I assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why do those goal compilation videos always have terrible music?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Miss Viva Ronaldo too.

Although maybe not in the same bracket player wise the Wes Brown song is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Headshot wrote: »

I think id love a keeper whos name reads like "The Gee"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Fuhrer wrote: »
    I think id love a keeper whos name reads like "The Gee"

I'd a keeper whose named reads like 'Akinfeev'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

keane2097 wrote: »
    If you don't feel the need to justify yourself to me I wouldn't have thought it mattered particularly.

I'm not going trawling back through your posts to find you examples of your own posts, you know yourself better than anyone what you say I assume.

right, so just as i thought then

you were full of ****

i dont feel the need to justify myself, i dont particularly like people just making **** up either though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'd a keeper whose named reads like 'Akinfeev'

Yes please, although id be surprised if SAF made a big money keeper signing in the summer.

• Advertisement

Vanbis wrote: »
    Yes please, although id be surprised if SAF made a big money keeper signing in the summer.

Me too tbh

if VDS is going to hang around for another year i cant see a top class keeper happy to sit on the bench for a whole year

ShaneU wrote: »
    Why do those goal compilation videos always have terrible music?

Because people have opinions that differ.
    ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Viper :)gave us some great years and some fantastic memories ,

Vi7er. :D

Me too tbh

if VDS is going to hang around for another year i cant see a top class keeper happy to sit on the bench for a whole year

I think VDS games next season will be limited to just League and Champions league games.

I'm sure Foster and Kuszczak will want assurances next season about getting more first teams chances so wouldn't be surprised if one of them is sold in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hah, viper, forgot about that name :D

Maybe Rooney needs a new nick now that he's kicking ass?

And Berba? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Wasn't it v7per?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Vanbis wrote: »
    I think VDS games next season will be limited to just League and Champions league games.

As opposed to what this season?:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Thought the 'Thursday Night - Channel 5' chant was hilarious on sunday as well, just remembered it now.

Any word on Harg playing for the reserves this week or is it a wait and see kinda thing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

lordgoat wrote: »
    Thought the 'Thursday Night - Channel 5' chant was hilarious on sunday as well, just remembered it now.

Any word on Harg playing for the reserves this week or is it a wait and see kinda thing?
    I read somewhere that he'll be playing, they're playing Burnley again I think.

I read somewhere that he'll be playing, they're playing Burnley again I think.

your right

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6636220

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Headshot wrote: »

Redout posted that here about a month ago.
    redout wrote: »
    Atletico Madrid keeper De Gea being linked with a move to old trafford.

He looks a good prospect, even keeping highly rated Asenjo out of the Atleti team since January. He is still only 19 too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Akinfeev ftw :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

The return of the King
    article-1259997-08D2FBCC000005DC-602_468x378.jpg

He was in town for the Pool game then visited Carrington.

baz2009 wrote: »
    As opposed to what this season?:confused:

Sorry, i ment to say playing less games again next season in both competitions. He's the best keeper since the big dane and we should have signed when Juventus sold him.

Dave! wrote: »
    hah, viper, forgot about that name :D

Maybe Rooney needs a new nick now that he's kicking ass?

And Berba? :D
    My suggestions:

Rooney, the bulldog.

Berba, the skunk?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I think Berbatov looks like a rapist, tbh.:p
    But he'd probably be too lazy to have a past time like that..:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,329 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

baz2009 wrote: »
    I think Berbatov looks like a rapist, tbh.:p
    But he'd probably be too lazy to have a past time like that..:pac:

the skunk...rapist.

pepe-le-pew.gif

Berbatov is now Pepe.

Sorted.

the skunk...rapist.

pepe-le-pew.gif

Berbatov is now Pepe.

Sorted.

Honestly Mitch, when i said skunk i had Pepe Le Pew in mind. Couldnt find a suitable pic.

Pepe 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Why a skunk? :p

Tell me you're not insinuating that Berba smells of anything bad... are you ?

hopefully Eric lifted the spirits even more then they are after the Liverpool win

it could be massive in terms of momentum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

the skunk...rapist.

pepe-le-pew.gif

Berbatov is now Pepe.

Sorted.

Not a rapist but certainly a shmoozing womanizer. Yeah Pepe is perfect. He even looks like him with his new haircut.

519x764.jpg

berbatov2ek+aur+style.jpg

berba1.jpg

sexy bastard tbh

oh, if you google berbatov sexy with your safe search disabled

there are some "interesting" images there too lol

NSFW though!

nipples visible

we wont be seeing dave for the rest of the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Eastenders, Rapists and sexy men you be forgiven for thinking you were in Ladies Lounge fourm right now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

right, so just as i thought then

you were full of ****

i dont feel the need to justify myself, i dont particularly like people just making **** up either though

Sigh.

This is just since Saturday.

I don't want to derail the thread anymore, just a retort to the idea that I was posting baseless lies.

Carry on.
    lets just agree to disagree
    so to save time, since im pretty sure you wont change your opinion, lets just agree to disagree on all counts
    if you really cant see this then there is no point in continuing the debate, may aswell just agree to disagree
    it is simply my opinion, yours or other might have a different opinion on them or may in fact find my opinion offensive, thats your perogative of course
    no way in hell its a fact

i dont wanna discuss this though, absolutely no point

lets just say we disagree in our OPINIONS
    Agree to disagree i guess

keane2097 wrote: »
    Sigh.

This is just since Saturday.

I don't want to derail the thread anymore, just a retort to the idea that I was posting baseless lies.

Carry on.

You have a point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hmmm one comment on Cantona and multiple on Berbas sexiness and nipples.A priority reshuffle may be needed in here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Wayne Ratchet Rooney

Not the best looking tool in the box , but the most useful ,hard as nails and completely happy moving either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Because people have opinions that differ.

Wasn't it v7per?

Careful now lads, I copyrighted that:D ... it was actually V7per;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055095119&highlight=viper&page=429

Villa and Rooney would be a much better partnership than Villa and Torres!!

Cannot wait to see Villa in the premiership next season I add that to my Valencia Villa jersey and my United Valencia jersey :p

Cannot wait to see Villa in the premiership next season I add that to my Valencia Villa jersey and my United Valencia jersey :p

Its not guaranteed he will playing in the Premier League next season yet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement