Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread [warning post #417, 418]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

If I turned up supporting Rangers with an Irish tricolour would I be safe?

It's Green White and Orange why would you want to I have a tricolour tattoo and never had any problems over it.
    On Saturday night I was out in Glasgow with over thirty members of a Rangers Forum there were boys from N.I. England and various parts of Scotland and there wasn't one hint of bother with me being from here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Ziggy, I was not justifying the famine song, I would utterly condemn the famine song because its utterly distasteful. I was simply stating why these songs get sung and the mentality of the fans and why they sing them. They are two different things.

There are plenty of utterly distasteful songs being sung by fans of all teams including Celtic and they should be condemned by all fans. Some times I hear some Celtic fans justifying supporters chants the IRA as fine as they are political! These songs are ever bit as bad as anything Rangers fans sing in my eyes and the eyes of many others.

The point I was trying to make, if Rangers fans sing such a song, it does not mean they wouldnt want an Irish International to sign for them! Do you think they would suddenly boycott attending if an Irish player signed? It wouldn't happen, if he did the business, he would be quickly loved by fans regardless of his background, colour, creed or religion! This I have absolute no doubt about.

The Novo song is very distasteful but not sectarian or racist. I have yet to hear a "rebel" song that is anywhere near being on a par with "being up to our knees in Fenian blood, surrender or you'll die" or telling a whole nation that an act of attempted genocide was over and that they should all leave your country.

Would it be acceptable to chant at black players - slavery is over so **** off back to Africa?

This is part of the problem, that song about Novo is ever bit as bad as the famine song. Bobby you are way too quick to condemn Rangers considering songs that Celtic fans sing. Specifically targetting an actual individual and wishing he would die?? And you dont think this is on a par with famine song? Thats way out there, way out there.

If you did a poll simply asking which song is more vile, I would bet my life most people would say the Novo song...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

While Premierstone is entitled to his opinion, in this day and age, race, colour, religion mean practicaly nothing if the player is good enough. It'd be an oppurtunity for some Irish players to taste European football anyway!!!

Are you actually really suggesting that Rangers would contemplate signing an Irish international, and that even if they did that said player would seriously consider the move??

Oh and btw with Rangers financial situation they will be doing well to sign a Faroe Islands/San Marino international!!

Rangers tried to sign Ray Houghton when Souness was in charge and Houghton didn't have the bottle ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

LOL nope not in footballing terms ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Well I think that's the title gone for another year, I reckon Rangers have it wrapped up now. We'd need a miracle and two derby wins to have a chance - not gonna happen with this squad and manager.

I wonder will Mowbray last the season...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Sorry lads but what a superb finish from young Danny Galbraith and what would ye give for Stokes and Miller who was superb tonight as for Mowbray stick with him he will get it right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,379 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

:mad: :mad:

PauloMN wrote: »
    Well I think that's the title gone for another year, I reckon Rangers have it wrapped up now. We'd need a miracle and two derby wins to have a chance - not gonna happen with this squad and manager.

I wonder will Mowbray last the season...

Long way to go to Paul, Mowbray is certainly under pressure I'll grant you that. Im am not being wise after event, because its well documented on this forum, but Im fairly certain had Strachan still been in charge Celtic would not be ten points behind a very poor Rangers side who are on their knees.

Disappointing result especially having taken lead in the game, at home too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Thats it I think. I had hoped that Celtic had turned a corner last weekend by potentially closing the gap to 4 points but tonight's result shows that I was wrong. We are as inconsistent as Liverpool and that just isn't going to miraculously change.

With Thompson, O' Dea and Caddis in defense I always expected that we would concede, we might get away with such an inexperienced back four in the early stages of the Scottish Cup but we can't start more than one of those in the SPL against a decent side like Hibs and expect to get away with it.

I honestly can't see how Celtic can realistically win the league now. For f*ck sake Mowbray, what have you done to the team???

Charco wrote: »
    Thats it I think. I had hoped that Celtic had turned a corner last weekend by potentially closing the gap to 4 points but tonight's result shows that I was wrong. We are as inconsistent as Liverpool and that just isn't going to miraculously change.

With Thompson, O' Dea and Caddis in defense I always expected that we would concede, we might get away with such an inexperienced back four in the early stages of the Scottish Cup but we can't start more than one of those in the SPL against a decent side like Hibs and expect to get away with it.

I honestly can't see how Celtic can realistically win the league now. For f*ck sake Mowbray, what have you done to the team???

For past two seasons, team that had the 7 point lead went on to lose championship. Your natural reaction is to think its game over, but plenty of excitement left in this title race yet I suspect... I am not sure its all Tony Mowbray's fault, I think the board and Lawwell in particular are calling the shots. Mowbray wanted to keep Caldwell and the board forced him out. Getting rid of your best defender in January, while not having a ready made replacement was a shocking decision by Celtic. In addition, Barry Robson gets sold, one of your most influential midfielders, to replaced by some Korean kid??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

As a Hibs fan i am thrilled with result tonight.

But I would have faith in Mowbray to get things right at Parkhead

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Brewster wrote: »
    Long way to go to Paul, Mowbray is certainly under pressure I'll grant you that. Im am not being wise after event, because its well documented on this forum, but Im fairly certain had Strachan still been in charge Celtic would not be ten points behind a very poor Rangers side who are on their knees.

I disagree, I think were Strachan in charge we would be in a similar position. Last season was a disaster, this is not new just for Mowbray.

In addition, Barry Robson gets sold, one of your most influential midfielders, to replaced by some Korean kid??

I personally don't think Robson would have made a difference, and no way was he "one of the most influential" midfielders.

As regards Caldwell, it's clear from his mutterings to the press that he was looking for too much money, so his cards were marked. You can't blame the board for that one.

I've resigned myself to another title-less season. All I hope now is that Mowbray uses the time to build the team for next season. There's been a lot of movement in an out - you'd hardly recognise the squad from even last season - so in a way this was bound to happen.

As for Mowbray himself - we'll see, I think the end of the season will be the time to decide about him. Title or not, if things still haven't improved by then I think he'll go.

Excellent win for Hibs though, especially after the early goal. I just hope we hold 2nd spot at this stage! :eek:

I personally don't think Robson would have made a difference, and no way was he "one of the most influential" midfielders.

As regards Caldwell, it's clear from his mutterings to the press that he was looking for too much money, so his cards were marked. You can't blame the board for that one.

I've resigned myself to another title-less season. All I hope now is that Mowbray uses the time to build the team for next season. There's been a lot of movement in an out - you'd hardly recognise the squad from even last season - so in a way this was bound to happen.

As for Mowbray himself - we'll see, I think the end of the season will be the time to decide about him. Title or not, if things still haven't improved by then I think he'll go.

Excellent win for Hibs though, especially after the early goal. I just hope we hold 2nd spot at this stage! :eek:

Paul, Robson played the last 12 odd games before he left. He is by no means a superstar, but he had leadership and a will to win that many at Celtic dont have right now. They are leaderless on the field and Caldwell and Robson were too leaders. It doesnt make sense to deny Caldwell a few extra bob, yet go and splurge 2m on a centre back that wont be fit for a few weeks??? Wheres the sense in this? In the summer maybe where there is more time, but not in January. Im sorry it just doesnt add up. I saw the goals last night, and Fortune scored a great goal and he was starting to look a bit more like a 4m pound player. However, you cant expect a Korean kid to take the game by scruff on neck, its not fair on him, nor the Celtic fans. Did you see him at goal, he went down like he was shot and Hibs went up other end and scored. He won't do that again as he cost his team a point collapsing like that. Please don't blame the ref saying it was a freekick, I saw it three or four times and its never a freekick.

There is no way Strachan would be in this position had he been manager of Celtic still. No chance, not a chance in a million years would a Strachan side be 10 behind. Rangers are poorer this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

This is part of the problem, that song about Novo is ever bit as bad as the famine song. Bobby you are way too quick to condemn Rangers considering songs that Celtic fans sing. Specifically targetting an actual individual and wishing he would die?? And you dont think this is on a par with famine song? Thats way out there, way out there.

Can you read???
    The Novo song is very distasteful but not sectarian or racist. I have yet to hear a "rebel" song that is anywhere near being on a par with "being up to our knees in Fenian blood, surrender or you'll die" or telling a whole nation that an act of attempted genocide was over and that they should all leave your country.

Would it be acceptable to chant at black players - slavery is over so **** off back to Africa?

Jesus - both are wrong but to say that a song about Novo dying is the same as a song about the attempted genocide of a country is patently absurd.

As a Hibs fan i am thrilled with result tonight.

But I would have faith in Mowbray to get things right at Parkhead

Good win for you last night.

I wish I shared that faith...

• Advertisement

Paul, Robson played the last 12 odd games before he left. He is by no means a superstar, but he had leadership and a will to win that many at Celtic dont have right now. They are leaderless on the field and Caldwell and Robson were too leaders. It doesnt make sense to deny Caldwell a few extra bob, yet go and splurge 2m on a centre back that wont be fit for a few weeks??? Wheres the sense in this? In the summer maybe where there is more time, but not in January. Im sorry it just doesnt add up. I saw the goals last night, and Fortune scored a great goal and he was starting to look a bit more like a 4m pound player. However, you cant expect a Korean kid to take the game by scruff on neck, its not fair on him, nor the Celtic fans. Did you see him at goal, he went down like he was shot and Hibs went up other end and scored. He won't do that again as he cost his team a point collapsing like that. Please don't blame the ref saying it was a freekick, I saw it three or four times and its never a freekick.

There is no way Strachan would be in this position had he been manager of Celtic still. No chance, not a chance in a million years would a Strachan side be 10 behind. Rangers are poorer this season.

T'was no free, I thought Ki dived. Was Galbraith not offside when he scored?

As for Strachan... catch a grip will you, this is the man who capitulated a league title last year - he's being found out at Middlesbrough at the moment, but I'm sure those who don't like him there only don't like him because he's not Middlesbrough minded and not because he is an AWFUL manager.

Robson has had a few good games, but not enough to justify keeping him. He was nothing better than average most of the time, and quite often was poor.

Didn't see the match yesterday, but I don't see anyone blaming the ref, do you? So don't go putting words in peoples' mouths. I don't think there's anyone trying to escape the fact that Celtic are in trouble by blaming refs, claiming offsides or anything else. From what I've read, Hibs won fair and square, and our position is all our own making.

Caldwell - I honestly think you're being naive on that. There's wage structures in place and we're in a recession. You can't just say "they should have thrown a few quid" at him. Much as I'd like to see results improving, I don't want to see Celtic go the same way as Rangers financially.

As regards Strachan - did you watch that team last season? How can you honestly think that with Strachan things would be any better?

Robson has had a few good games, but not enough to justify keeping him. He was nothing better than average most of the time, and quite often was poor.

Didn't see the match yesterday, but I don't see anyone blaming the ref, do you? So don't go putting words in peoples' mouths. I don't think there's anyone trying to escape the fact that Celtic are in trouble by blaming refs, claiming offsides or anything else. From what I've read, Hibs won fair and square, and our position is all our own making.

Caldwell - I honestly think you're being naive on that. There's wage structures in place and we're in a recession. You can't just say "they should have thrown a few quid" at him. Much as I'd like to see results improving, I don't want to see Celtic go the same way as Rangers financially.

As regards Strachan - did you watch that team last season? How can you honestly think that with Strachan things would be any better?

Lads, go get the table and results Strachan had after playing 21 or 22 games last seaon.... I haven't checked this, but Id be amazed if Celtic were not better off.

Bob, last season was Celtic's downfall, the board didnt back Strachan in January and Celtic lost league by a hairs breath. Blaming Strachan for this "capitulation" is nonsense. He won league season before having been 7 behind. The facts of the matter are the man won 3 in a row, and had he got a bit of backing from board in Jan 2008, it would have been four in a row. Look at Mowbray's performances now FFS, it would not be possible to do much worse! Add to this, Celtic are competing against a Rangers team that cannot even offer contract extensions FFS!! This is not good enough, Mowbray has to take responsibility. Did you hear his interview last night or read about it? It was all miracles and this and that... Nonsense talk.....

Caldwell was only looking for parity with Boruc etc. He wasn't looking for a fortune. I fully appreciate the point about spending and keeping it under control, however, they just shelled out 2m on transfer fees!!! This could have been spent on Caldwells "few extra" quid and change left over after it! Then the lad that comes in can't even play as hes not fit. You couldn't make it up.

Fair point re refs, I didnt hear any Celtic fans complaining on this ocassion, I have read some comical stuff on here before from Ziggy especially after last Old Firm game! Good to see you at least Paul saying Celtic as a club have to take responsibility

I see Fox has signed for Burnley....... Clear out at Rangers continues with Mendes going to Lisbon I read...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

why even bother yourself by biting??
    like the hibbee up there, i'm keeping a bit of faith in BTM and still think we'll win the league

poindexter wrote: »
    like the hibbee up there, i'm keeping a bit of faith in BTM and still think we'll win the league

I am keeping faith in him to :p

I see Fox has signed for Burnley....... Clear out at Rangers continues with Mendes going to Lisbon I read...

McManus off to Middlesbrough also, tbh I'm not too disappointed. His petulent tackle which earned him a red at the end of the CIS semi final against Hearts really put me off him.

What an abysmal back line we are left with though.

Charco wrote: »
    McManus off to Middlesbrough also, tbh I'm not too disappointed. His petulent tackle which earned him a red at the end of the CIS semi final against Hearts really put me off him.

What an abysmal back line we are left with though.

McManus is no major loss, he looked a very promising player for but one reason or another, injury and loss of form he seems to have gone backwards. He is not a bad player and a new challenge might bring the best out of him. Problem is Loovens is Celtic's most experienced centre back now if you exclude O'Dea, and I am not sure if either are up to job. McManus is no worse or better than Loovens

poindexter wrote: »

Long time no see on the forum Poindexter. What do you think of the whole situation?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Brewster, straight question here. If you don't support either Celtic or Rangers why are the overwhelming majority of your posts about celtic or the spl?? It's a serious question. Why the obsession with the spl because let's face it, unless you support a team in it it's hard to see the attraction.

Brewster, straight question here. If you don't support either Celtic or Rangers why are the overwhelming majority of your posts about celtic or the spl?? It's a serious question. Why the obsession with the spl because let's face it, unless you support a team in it it's hard to see the attraction.

You know there are more teams in the SPL than Celtic and Rangers, right? Apart from Rangers Hibernian arguably play the best football due to their extremely attacking nature, as well as that, Hearts are like watching a dram unfold constantly under scrutiny and while having a quality squad they lack any form of attacking threat, its actually quite humourous. As for the rest of the league its enjoyable look at Dundee United, they're one of the ebst in the league and can't even afford to pay the release fee for Pat Fenlon, its actually hilarious. Don't forget you get to see where all the has beens are currently plying their trade, Showunomi for Falkirk (ex Leeds), Jody Morris for the Super J's (Ex Chelsea) and Leon Knight (Ex Chelsea, used to be with Hamilton but now with QOTS). Now don't say that the league isn't interesting!

Also, why wouldn't you want to talk about Celtic, Mowbrays doing a job there which means he's getting rid of all his Team and sending them to Middlesbrough for the laugh and then buying in the whole of Scandinavia in hope of finding some talent there (not talking about the ladies). You have to acknowledge that theres a lot of movement happening there and well, why would you talk about Rangers when their Marquee signing over the summer has swapped Ibrox for Ankaragucu in Turkey, thats about as interesting as Darius "Mr Inconsistency" Vassell.

You know there are more teams in the SPL than Celtic and Rangers, right? Apart from Rangers Hibernian arguably play the best football due to their extremely attacking nature, as well as that, Hearts are like watching a dram unfold constantly under scrutiny and while having a quality squad they lack any form of attacking threat, its actually quite humourous. As for the rest of the league its enjoyable look at Dundee United, they're one of the ebst in the league and can't even afford to pay the release fee for Pat Fenlon, its actually hilarious. Don't forget you get to see where all the has beens are currently plying their trade, Showunomi for Falkirk (ex Leeds), Jody Morris for the Super J's (Ex Chelsea) and Leon Knight (Ex Chelsea, used to be with Hamilton but now with QOTS). Now don't say that the league isn't interesting!

Also, why wouldn't you want to talk about Celtic, Mowbrays doing a job there which means he's getting rid of all his Team and sending them to Middlesbrough for the laugh and then buying in the whole of Scandinavia in hope of finding some talent there (not talking about the ladies). You have to acknowledge that theres a lot of movement happening there and well, why would you talk about Rangers when their Marquee signing over the summer has swapped Ibrox for Ankaragucu in Turkey, thats about as interesting as Darius "Mr Inconsistency" Vassell.

Who was this :confused:

Just realised you were talking about Rotten

I think Coillte_Bhoy was referring to the fact that Brewsters posts in the Soccer forum are probably 99.9% in this thread and yet he claims he is not a fan of either Celtic or Rangers (;)). He also has no real interest in Scottish football as shown through the lack of interest or knowledge of anything else in Scottish football.

Yes I agree, most of my posts in the soccer forum are in this thread. I am found in other forums also from time to time also.. Its very simple guys, as I may have said before, two of my three best mates are fans of Rangers and Celtic. We are regularly in the pub together debating all things Rangers, Celtic and SPL. I enjoy these debates with the lads. I have known these guys for about 10 years, and I like to come on hear to discuss things. I was a United fan as a teenager and still watch them, and watch most games but none of my mates are committed fans of premiership teams. I am no expert on the SPL, but I have come to know alot over past few years and to be honest my opinions are every bit as valid as most posted on here... I dont see the big deal to be honest, there are plenty of people who don't have a preference for any team yet can be still be interested in league. I know sometimes I express opinions you don't like, but I speak my mind.....

• Advertisement

I think Coillte_Bhoy was referring to the fact that Brewsters posts in the Soccer forum are probably 99.9% in this thread and yet he claims he is not a fan of either Celtic or Rangers (;)). He also has no real interest in Scottish football as shown through the lack of interest or knowledge of anything else in Scottish football.

Thats clearly not true a Dub in Glasgow, my knowledge of scottish football is not bad to be fair.

Ziggy, I will always back up my comments or give reasons for everything I say. You can never accuse me of hiding. You said after last Old Firm game that refs were biased against Celtic and pro Rangers. I basically said this was a nonsense, and I stand by this. Officials are incomptent at times and make mistakes, but they are not motivated by a pro Rangers/anti Celtic bias in my opinion.

Yes its all the establishments fault :rolleyes:

And of course his views won't be biased

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Yes I agree, most of my posts in the soccer forum are in this thread. I am found in other forums also from time to time also.. Its very simple guys, as I may have said before, two of my three best mates are fans of Rangers and Celtic. We are regularly in the pub together debating all things Rangers, Celtic and SPL. I enjoy these debates with the lads. I have known these guys for about 10 years, and I like to come on hear to discuss things. I was a United fan as a teenager and still watch them, and watch most games but none of my mates are committed fans of premiership teams. I am no expert on the SPL, but I have come to know alot over past few years and to be honest my opinions are every bit as valid as most posted on here... I dont see the big deal to be honest, there are plenty of people who don't have a preference for any team yet can be still be interested in league. I know sometimes I express opinions you don't like, but I speak my mind.....

Faier enough. That explains things to some extent. Bit how come you rarely post in other threads never mind other forums?? Nothing wrong with this behaviour of course but i find it a bit strange.

1-0 win but nothing to shout about. An abysmal first half from Celtic with very little between either side, Celtic did improve in the 2nd half but not alot.

The positives from the game:

-The back four looked relatively decent for a change, albiet against terrible opposition.

-Rasmussen was well positioned for his goal, a striker actually in the box when the ball comes in there is something Celtic have been sorely missing this season.

-N'Guemo is back and was by far the best in the midfield

-Fortune I thought played well, timed his run early on in the game to perfection and probably would have scored if not wrongly pulled back for offside, his penalty was poor though.

The negatives:

-Very poor all round performance from the team, there was not a massive gulf in quality between the sides even though Celtic definitely were the better.

-Midfield was pretty poor, just didn't control the game enough and looked particularly dodgy at the end with Hamilton pushing forward.

-Samaras.

-O'Dea was considered the best candidate for captain, the team is completely devoid of any kind of leadership.

Really bad performance today but we got the 3 points. Rasmussen showing Samaras what a penalty box striker should be doing.

Important now to get another 3 on Tuesday to take it back to 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Played better against Hibs tbh

This team really needs to gel together, they are like strangers to each other.

This team needs to learn how to grind out results, hopefully today was a sign of that (blind optimism tbh)

Good news from the SPL, Hibs are being held by St Mirren and Dundee Utd drawing with Kilmarnock in what seems to be a cracker of a game. That will do our chances of finishing 2nd no harm :p.... (oh and for the record Rangers are 3-0 up)

How'd Duncan play? I don't have too much knowledge of him as a player, whats his style like?

How'd Duncan play? I don't have too much knowledge of him as a player, whats his style like?

Couldn't really tell from today, I only really noticed him for the goal. It was nicely taken and he was positioned well.

Hibs just took the lead, still on our heels so.

Hmmm, He'll add something so, Celtic need a poacher, its always going to hard going when you've got two strikers playing who think they're wingers. :(

Faier enough. That explains things to some extent. Bit how come you rarely post in other threads never mind other forums?? Nothing wrong with this behaviour of course but i find it a bit strange.

I do post in other forums from time to time. No one else I know is interested in the SPL other than the two lads im mates with and some of you guys! Its good to be able to get views of others rather than listening to those two all of the team. Ill try to limit my time on here, I must say Im fascinated that my posting habits are of such interest to you!!

Good 3 points for Celtic today.

Ziggy, I know well how Celtic fans think.. The are a number of them that will continue to blame the ref rather than looking closer at home. Conroy got dogs abuse after the last Old Firm game, yet he only made only bad error not sending Lafferty off. He saw the challenge and the angle he saw it from he deemed it was a yellow card. This was a mistake and it unquestionably benefited Rangers. However, these things happen. The Fortune "goal" was correctly disallowed, at first glance it seemed like a good goal, but slow mo replays of the incident showed it was a foul. I saw pictures on BBC website the next day that confirmed Conroy got it spot on, Fortune's right arm barges McGregor's arm and prevents him being able to catch ball cleanly. This was a foul, yet I read in many quarters it was the worst decision of all time. I posted this on the forum here the day after and not one Celtic fan had the good grace to say, fair enough ref was correct. Dont get me wrong, had incident being other way around, Rangers fans would have been complaining of pro Celtic refs, Conroys family all support Celtic etc etc. Refs make mistakes, but its not part of a wider agenda against Celtic, and reading any sort of book wouldn't change my opinion on this one jot...!! If I brought that home and started reading it, the mrs would really start to worry about me!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement