Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cobra starship

Options
  • 31-07-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

what you think of them?they have a song,good girls go bad with blair(leighton meister) from gossip girls singing in the video.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I liked their song for Snakes on a Plane...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 derektrainwreck

LOOOOOOOVE this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The name is so perfect that I refuse to listen to the music for fear of being disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tyrocks00

They're great! But I have to be in the mood to listen to their music, sometimes their songs annoy me. But for the most part they're amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I think they are seriously under-rated, I have their 3 albums and each 1 has a different vibe to it. Look for "The City is at War","Guilty Pleasure","Kiss my Sass", "Hot Mess","The Church of Hot Addiction" or "Good Girls Go Bad" on YouTube and you'll see why they should be noticed over here

Fangs Up!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Gabe's previous band, Midtown, are way better.

Advertisement