Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"People who annoy you........"

Options
  • 31-07-2009 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

We have the thread for people you'd like to roide, so this is the thread for people you'd like to, I dunno, kick in the nads? Punch in the face? Maybe just some verbal abuse?

BTW: Please try to restrain yourself somewhat, so the thread doesn't get closed. Ye did well with the crushes thread, let's try and keep this one open too.

I'll start with this guy:

soulja_boy.jpeg

Soulja Boy.

Grrrrrr............ my God I hate him, if I hear that God-awful song I'll personally drive to the "hood" and open up a can of whoop-ass on him and his rapper cronies myself.

:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭francosp

50centap3007_468x527.jpg

Tosser.. In fact most "rappers" bug me

Feck.. Didn't notice that this is a young persons board... Im soo old... :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

francosp wrote: »
    Tosser.. In fact most "rappers" bug me

But how can you hate him? He got shot 9 times. Didn't you hear? And did you know he was part of a group called G-Unit? I heard about that the other day when I listened to.....well.....any of his songs. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

John mullane.
    Wont put up an image.. His face would be imprinted in anyones mind *shivers*.
    God, id love to tie him down whenever he wins a free during a match. Crazy f**ker.

John mullane.
    Wont put up an image.. His face would be imprinted in anyones mind *shivers*.
    God, id love to tie him down whenever he wins a free during a match. Crazy f**ker.

I'll do it then:

johnmullanehead.jpg

Sexy beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Naggers.

Every soap actor.
    Every rich soccer player.
    Lady Gaga.
    Lady Gaga.
    Brian O'Driscoll.

EDIT: ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST ANNOYING CREATURE TO GRACE OUR PLANET

Sarahsilvermangfdl.PNG

Sarah Silverman. Anybody who watchs Comedy Central will understand. The most unfunny person...it makes you writh in pain.

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »
    Naggers.

Well done, I was wondering who'd figure first that it was a South Park quote. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Russell Brand.

russell_brand_280_373293a.jpg

I mean just look at him. Doesn't he look like such an asshole? And when he opens his mouth he confirms the first impressions.

I'll do it then:

johnmullanehead.jpg

Sexy beast.

thanks for that.. You just made my left eye go blind..

thanks for that.. You just made my left eye go blind..

Why only the left one? :pac:

Well done, I was wondering who'd figure first that it was a South Park quote. :D
    Do I win anything? :D

+1 For Russel Brand btw. What a cock. He's about as funny as the Taliban. It's a warning sign when most lads are wearing eyeliner, but he just confirms it with flying colours.

• Advertisement

Do I win anything? :D

k0336030.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Katherine Lynch
    katherine_lynch.jpg

One of the most unfunny cretins ever created and unleashed on the public by RTE :mad:

Why only the left one? :pac:

coz if were to go blind in both eyes then i couldnt type this message! Duh! :P Although, i must say, you got a fairly hot pic of mullane there. The more i look at it, the more im beginning to love him. *looks for celebrity crushes thread*.
    Ah damn it, would he count as a celebrity though..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

A few weeks ago I witnessed about four minutes of Homeless Joe (some American interviewer) and his quite horrendous attempts at humour so I nominate him. A flick on the head and to terminate his show would be the preferred way of expressing my contempt.

coz if were to go blind in both eyes then i couldnt type this message! Duh! :P Although, i must say, you got a fairly hot pic of mullane there. The more i look at it, the more im beginning to love him. *looks for celebrity crushes thread*.
    Ah damn it, would he count as a celebrity though..?

No less than the Jonas Brothers...........................which reminds me.....

-
    -
    -

Jonas.jpg

How can you NOT hate these guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Sarahsilvermangfdl.PNG

Sarah Silverman. Anybody who watchs Comedy Central will understand. The most unfunny person...it makes you writh in pain.
    Absolutely hate her. It's possibly worse than facing the death penalty :confused:.

Katherine Lynch
    katherine_lynch.jpg

One of the most unfunny cretins ever created and unleashed on the public by RTE :mad:

I'd like to nominate all female comedians. I've yet to come across any that are funny.

I'd like to nominate all female comedians. I've yet to come across any that are funny.
    That's true. They're funny in their own ways, but not in the comedian way.

Sorry, women can't do it. I know, I'm a deadly sexist. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I like Nina Conti :(
    No others though :mad:

Linda Smith could do it. Unfortunately she died a few years ago. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

No less than the Jonas Brothers...........................which reminds me.....

-
    -
    -

Jonas.jpg

How can you NOT hate these guys?

i went around oxygen like your man on the right with avaters as sunglasses but the top was from topman

I think we'll let the Hitch sum up why women aren't successful in comedy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

miley_cyrus.jpg

This yoke. Every time I see her I just want to throw something. The best of both worlds, eh? shame you're not talented in either of them...

camero wrote: »
    i went around oxygen like your man on the right with avaters as sunglasses but the top was from topman

Then I hereby ban you from this thread! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

Every soap actor.

Sarahsilvermangfdl.PNG

I have never even seen her show I just know I feckin' hate her from the ads.

And this bitch

I don't think I've ever heard a Jonas Brothers song but I can say they've annoyed me just looking at them in that picture (although the blame can also be attributed to Bobalicious for posting it :P).

This yoke. Every time I see her I just want to throw something. The best of both worlds, eh? shame you're not talented in either of them...
    Who is it? She's kinda hot :pac:

Who is it? She's kinda hot :pac:

Thats Miley Cyrus and shes a fine piece of jailbait alright.

Think it's Miley Cyrus (yore one in Hannah Montana). Does anyone else notice that all young teenage girls who work for Disney are extremely hormonal and slutty and end up with naked pics of them on the internet? I think Disney does something to their previously innocent, quiet, young minds.

No, I don't think there's one of Miley Cyrus, before you ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Sarahsilvermangfdl.PNG

Shes quite good lookin...

346_sarah_silvermanlarge_image-1.jpg

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement