Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"People who annoy you........"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

jumpguy wrote: »
    Think it's Miley Cyrus (yore one in Hannah Montana). Does anyone else notice that all young teenage girls who work for Disney are extremely hormonal and slutty and end up with naked pics of them on the internet? I think Disney does something to their previously innocent, quiet, young minds.

No, I don't think there's one of Miley Cyrus, before you ask.

Its going to look bad I was the one to post this but what the heck...

Miley_Cyrus_naked.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

she not jailbait her bro is nice that guy from metro station meat him there in dublin when they where playing her not so long ago and by the way she is the same age as me and i look older

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Thats Miley Cyrus and shes a fine piece of jailbait alright.

Oh yeah, I saw her on Johnathan Ross a few weeks ago actually. Yeah you're right norweigianwood, she's a bit of a plank alright.
    No, I don't think there's one of Miley Cyrus, before you ask.

That's where you'd be wrong ;)

EDIT: Shacks got there before me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

kenon wrote: »
    Shes quite good lookin...
    Oh dear God you're delirious. Swine flu?!

Strap him down and make him watch an episode of The Sarah Silverman Show ASAP!!

EDIT: Bob I'm wrong? Shiiiiit... Well it just proves my point about what Disney does to young girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I like miley cyrus :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

In no particular order:
    • People who come into petrol stations and order paninis*
    • People who bring children with chicken pox in to petrol stations
    • People who complain to me about the price of things (We have one of the cheapest petrol prices in dublin, but they STILL complain about something
    • People who actually buy umbrellas in petrol stations
    • People who put €20.01 of petrol in their car, hand me a twenty (Dont bat an eyelid) TEHN ask for a receipt? (If you going to pay the full price, I'm happy to help you, but if too many people in a day do it, and short change me like that, it can come out of my wages)

*If anyone so much as tries to but one tomorrow, they're getting punched in the face, the grill for toasting them is just too perilous to use.

Dont get me wrong, I really like my job, but a small minority of customers annoy the **** out of me :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Michael McIntyre. For the love of God get this tedious, unfunny idiot off my favourite quiz show (Mock the Week, before anyone asks). He's a joke to the comedy profession (no pun intended) and seriously needs to stop trying. He rambles on and on and by the time he gets to a punchline I'd say everyone's forgotten what in the name of God he's talking about.

Nice one, now I'm annoyed again. Over to the "aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh" thread for me.

EDIT: Bob I'm wrong? Shiiiiit... Well it just proves my point about what Disney does to young girls.
    We can only live in hope that Warner Bros. did something similar when it came to Emma Watson eh?

andyman wrote: »
    Michael McIntyre. For the love of God get this tedious, unfunny idiot off my favourite quiz show (Mock the Week, before anyone asks). He's a joke to the comedy profession (no pun intended) and seriously needs to stop trying. He rambles on and on and by the time he gets to a punchline I'd say everyone's forgotten what in the name of God he's talking about.

Nice one, now I'm annoyed again. Over to the "aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh" thread for me.

I'm not having this one, he's one of my favourite comedians.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Oh dear God you're delirious. Swine flu?!

Strap him down and make him watch an episode of The Sarah Silverman Show ASAP!!

Delirious I am not! :D

060307_sarah3.jpg

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

kenon wrote: »
    Shes quite good lookin...

346_sarah_silvermanlarge_image-1.jpg

Have you been drinkin'

Kenon you just made me throw up my supper. Please stop with your shock tactics, they're not humourus at all.

Fad....

...I always order paninis...and ye charge me 4 Euro. Is it for the labour or something?

Have you been drinkin'

......says the man who invented his own beer.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I'm not having this one, he's one of my favourite comedians.

I just don't find him funny. He's shocking on Mock The Week bar one or two moments and I was watching one of his stand-up routines before (people go on about him, and I just watched it to see if his stand-up was better) and I just could not LOL nowhere near as hard as I would if I watched someone like Russell Howard or Simon Amstell

andyman wrote: »
    I just don't find him funny. He's shocking on Mock The Week bar one or two moments and I was watching one of his stand-up routines before (people go on about him, and I just watched it to see if his stand-up was better) and I just could not LOL nowhere near as hard as I would if I watched someone like Russell Howard or Simon Amstell
    You serious? Russell Howard? If you like him then there's no talking to you :pac:

Fad....

...I always order paninis...and ye charge me 4 Euro. Is it for the labour or something?

4.50 actually :)

We're considering outsourcing the toasting to India, better value and whatnot.

Fad wrote: »
    4.50 actually :)

We're considering outsourcing the toasting to India, better value and whatnot.
    The day I'd pay 4.50 for a panini will be the day I'll open the scalding hot panini and throw it right back into the face of the deli staff. Suppose that's Dublin prices. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Fad wrote: »
    • People who put €20.01 of petrol in their car, hand me a twenty (Dont bat an eyelid) TEHN ask for a receipt? (If you going to pay the full price, I'm happy to help you, but if too many people in a day do it, and short change me like that, it can come out of my wages)

How many people would do that in a day though? I used to let people off with €20.04. Although I usually demanded an extra ten cent from the ignoramuses who put in something ridiculous like €20.13. :pac:

Monzo wrote: »
    How many people would do that in a day though? I used to let people off with €20.04. Although I usually demanded an extra ten cent from the ignoramuses who put in something ridiculous like €20.13. :pac:

On average 50 or 60.

It is a very busy station.

I know it's just 60c, but it's the principle, you know?

I wouldnt mind people handing me the money and leaving, but staying and asking for a vat receipt having not even paid the full price is a wee bit cheeky imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I suppose it all adds up alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'd like to nominate all female comedians. I've yet to come across any that are funny.
    Shappi Khorandi is good, although she's used the same material for the past two years.
    Joan Rivers and Jo Caulfield can be very funny at times but they're a bit hit and miss.
    Monzo wrote: »
    Linda Smith could do it. Unfortunately she died a few years ago. :/
    I remember seeing her on QI, I didn't know she died. :(

On topic, I cannot stand the following:

Nicky Wire (controversial for the sake of being controversial, while having nothing to say and writing shit music with lyrics that are mainly faux political pretentious drivel)
    nicky_wire-gal.jpg

Gerard Way (once said MCR released the best album of the year - BAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't sing, your band is crap and you are just an irritating human being)
    gerard-the-gay-way.jpg

Andy Murray (good player, unbearably cocky)
    andy-murray.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

People who annoy me

400px-

Andy Murray (good player, unbearably cocky)
    How the hell did I forget him? Totally agree with you on that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

Media,10204,en.JPG200804080749461_sm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

glaston wrote: »
    Media,10204,en.JPG

Yeah I hate KFC too

And Birdseye Fish Fingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Most of you probably don't know Kirk Cameron but I assure you he is the most annoying person possible. He also fits into Mardys choice.

kirk-cameron.jpg

Oh god, that red head that presents the den and that baby programme kazoo?? Her name escapes me but she is sooo annoying. the way she acts like shes interested in what the little children are saying sickens me.. Wata fake ginger..

Oh god, that red head that presents the den and that baby programme kazoo?? Her name escapes me but she is sooo annoying. the way she acts like shes interested in what the little children are saying sickens me.. Wata fake ginger..

000212ac170.jpg

This the one? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

000212ac170.jpg

Jealous much that is one talented young girl,I know her she works with kids all over the place and she has some voice you should hear her sing.She does volunteer work with SVP also.

And what you doin watching the Den:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

000212ac170.jpg

just by looking at the pic, you can see how fake she is :P Yes, it is..

Advertisement