Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] hello my name is mamolian

Options
  • 01-08-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

and I **** all day thats why I stink :cool::cool::cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I know you're new and all, welcome and all that stuff.

But you know, being new and all... one of the things we here at PL.com quickly come to realize is this basic idea of security. Nothing major, there's no point, but you know... simple stuff.

For example - reusing few year old password you've had on other sites on MAY NOT BE THE BEST idea.

Or if you do, you might at least consider putting some kinda thought into it. There's this thing called "complexity" to make it at least a challenge to break your hashes, these things called numbers, cases, etc add to it.

And anyway... "**********" is a ****ing aweful password.

Please change it, ok?

This probably goes for all of you new guys anyway... Here's a little cut & paste before you get called out:

* NEVER reuse password, part of password, append old password with numbers
    * NEVER reuse password on any other forums (shc/battledb/randoms)
    * USE Complex passwords
    * YOU MUST HAVE AVAST OR BETTER WITH UP TO DATE VIRUS DB INSTALLED

So -- if you read this, DO NOT ****ING SUCK and have at least AVAST running. It's free, you have no excuse.

... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

OH GOD ITS ALL TRUE

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

mamo you're such a ****poster I hope you get BANNED ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Wow Mamo reached a level of Fail even i could not

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I think you attacked me over the weekend in a Pilgrim... I was in a passive tanked nighthawk at the time, EPIC FAIL :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

idgi

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

you dont get it because you're a stupid gewn and your not in on our injokes stewpid gewny gewn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

:(

Advertisement