Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I just bought...

Options
  • 01-08-2009 1:53am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The complete Madlax collection
    The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Paranoia Agent
    Aria the Natural (have the Animation)

4 very different anime, cant decide what to watch first :pac:

Suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

f**k it i ended up watching Perfect Blue last night instead!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Did you end up liking The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya............?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yeah watched the last bit of it last night. the ending episode was utter sh1te, but other than that, it was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Yeah, I know. Regardless of whatever order you watch them in.

At least they didn't repeat the same episode 8 times this season.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

have you checked out Aria the Natural yet? watched the first series of that and enjoyed it, nice little relaxing show

• Advertisement

Funky wrote: »
    have you checked out Aria the Natural yet? watched the first series of that and enjoyed it, nice little relaxing show

havent gotten round to it yet. Aria the Animation was great. loved it, simple and relaxing. watching madlax atm, very good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

love aria the natural and haruhi is amazing.

Advertisement