Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons In Enniscorthy?

Options
  • 01-08-2009 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey guys :)
    Anyone know of a good place to get guitar lessons in enniscorthy or even just outside town at least, Im dying to learn to play :P

Thanks (:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 l6toneport

Theres Clive Barnes the daddy of Enniscorthy guitar
    2 lads I know teach just outside of town- Paul Hogan Joey Ryan.
    And a guy called Darragh teaches in clokes music shop.
    If u want any of their numbers to compare price and availability give me a private msg

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Hiya, both my kids learned with Darragh in Cloakes. Lessons were good and reasonable too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 liamhero

poppy123 wrote: »
    Hiya, both my kids learned with Darragh in Cloakes. Lessons were good and reasonable too

I Went There for a year or two its crampt busy and really he talks all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Hiya Copyright,
    You might have started lessons already but if you haven't. the local Vocational School (not sure of its name) run night classes in guitar. probably starting soon, and advertised in the Echo. Or the girl who gave the class years ago when I went was called Maura and runs the craft shop opposite the Castle.

Advertisement