Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M1 Friday Morning

• 01-08-2009 3:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

Was driving into town this morning to work along the M1 around 11.30, normally takes me 25 mins from Malahide because the bus lanes open for two hours and therefore 2 lanes all the way to the river. Anyhoo, traffic was messed up completely, and unusually from the Airport junction or just before.

When I got as far as the VMS sign coming up to the M50 at J1, it read "M1 South Closed at M50"...meaning presumably that everyone was trying to get off...but when we got to the junction it was crystal clear and flew into town from there. A highway maintenance and unmarked Garda vectra had both flown down the emergency lane in the 20 mins I was there with all the lights on, but nothing left of them when I got to the top...

Anyway I'm curious what the flip happened - damn nearly got in trouble for being late - Anyone else see the same thing around 11.30-11.55?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

A car had flipped onto its roof southbound on the M1,it was next to the sliproad for the M50...

Advertisement