Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Replacements

• 01-08-2009 3:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭

I like stories about the undrafted guys who end up making it. Spotted this on ESPN and thought people might be interested as it's such a great example of singular dedication to a dream:

Fred Jackson of the Buffalo Bills "A player who once couldn't even get a job in the Arena Football League will now team with Dominic Rhodes to help the Bills fill the void created by Lynch's suspension". Watched him a few times last year, nice little player but think defences will key on him a lot more this year. Still great to see a guy like that get 2 bar a year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Such a cool story I like Fred Jackson watched alot of the Bills last lear been a Pats fan i tend to watch the AFC East more closely. And I have to say I like Fred. I never knew any of that about him though. Love these kind of stories.

Advertisement