Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desprately need meteor pin code

Options
  • 01-08-2009 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

My husband is very ill in hospital. I accidently turned off his mobile phone and cannot turn it on as I dont know is pin number. Things are not looking good and I urgently need to access his phone numbers. I cant find the puk numbers. Does anyone know if meteor can help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Very sorry to hear the situation. You could try ringing 1905 - this is Meteor Customer care and it can be rung ( I think ) from any phone.

Best of luck to him (and to you too).

Also you seem to be doubly unlucky in that they seem to be doing maintenance this weekend - they seem to be taking urgent queries which yours is. Also, pressing the hash (#) key in some of the menus may help you get to an operator quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

thanks for the reply. i am getting my sister to go to the store. but Im wondering if i have any chance in getting it?

I think you should probably bring the phone in - I dont know but the best chance is probably if you bring it in. Try ringing that number 1905 - they should be able to tell you what you can do.

As the number is for the sim card and not the phone hopefully they have a code to bypass the other numbers in the event of an emergency.

thanks. I appreciate your help.

• Advertisement

Brilliant! my sister came in with his phone switched on.

Great - hope the good news continues from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

data protection will be applied in this instance id say... are you a registered user on his account?

EDIT: Just read the rest lol... you should get yourself added as a registered user on the account in case anything like this crops up again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dannyboy23

hello i bought a new meteor phone today, i left the pin at the counter when i bought it. i have the pin number though. It is a long number. i was wondering would my pin be in that?

Advertisement