Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

photograph album sync with music

• 01-08-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Probably 6 months ago someone posted a link to a pretty cool looking website which would let you upload your pics and a sound track and it would create an online album with some pretty cool transition effects etc. It would transition differently according to the music etc.

I have searched for it, but cannot seem to find it. Anyone know what site I am referring too and could post the link again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hi dunno the site in question but you can do this yourself using Windows Movie Maker (it works with stills as well as movies) and then upload to flickr for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

thanks mike, but this site had some very cool effects it would do on the fly according to the music.....was very impressive. Ah well, I will keep on googling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

YES, found the site I was looking for. www.animoto.com

Advertisement