Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gracedieu

• 01-08-2009 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Where exactly is this in waterford city?Looking for carn glas specifically.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Where exactly is this in waterford city?Looking for carn glas specifically.

Imagine you're coming across the bridge, go straight on up, keeping the Tax Office on your left. Turn right at the lights (by the Hyper) then head on up the hill. That's Gracedieu. I think the left turn after the Gaeilscoil is where Carn Glas is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

fricatus wrote: »
    Imagine you're coming across the bridge, go straight on up, keeping the Tax Office on your left. Turn right at the lights (by the Hyper) then head on up the hill. That's Gracedieu. I think the left turn after the Gaeilscoil is where Carn Glas is.

Across the bridge?

Is that towards the city?

And instead of turning left towards the bus station go straight up the hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Yep! That's it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

whats that area like to live in do you reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Its pretty good. I've lived here for 6yrs now. Close to town, close to Industrial site, near the link road and the bridge too so easy to get in and out of Waterford as well as around it. Its quiet up here too.

No complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Pac413

The place is a lot different to how it used to be.

It used to be part of the countryside, with only a handful of houses, and fields everywhere that I used to play in as a kid. But all those memories were built over by Carn Glas, Loglossx2, Sherlock Walk, Carrickphierish Rd, and Mount Suir.

I guess it's still pretty okay, apart from a few dodgy people from Logloss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Pac413 wrote: »
    The place is a lot different to how it used to be.

It used to be part of the countryside, with only a handful of houses, and fields everywhere that I used to play in as a kid. But all those memories were built over by Carn Glas, Loglossx2, Sherlock Walk, Carrickphierish Rd, and Mount Suir.

I guess it's still pretty okay, apart from a few dodgy people from Logloss.

Mem'ries,
    Light the corners of my mind
    Misty water-colored memories
    Of the way we were :D

Advertisement