Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should this product not live up to your expectations.....

Options
  • 01-08-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

........we will happily refund your money or replace it for you:D

Ok, so the story is that we got a box of profiteroles from Supervalu for the expensive price of approx €4.50.

Thing is they were absolutley horrible, with a chemically aftertaste and we couldn't even eat them all (8 of them).(3.3% chocolate in the chocolate sauce) For a lower price I would have said fair enough won't get them again, but for 4.50 I am raging that they are so horrible!!! Still have them in the box and have the receipt (somewhere). If I bring them back to my local Supervalu and say they "did not live up to my expectations" Will they give me a refund, no questions asked? Or will they think I'm a bit nuts? Anyone ever bring back something like this which did not live up to your expectations and did they happily refund your money?!!!:pac::pac:

(Edit-it says that if the product does not live up to your expectations we will happily refund your money or replace it for you on the back of the box incase I didn't make that clear!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Bring it back and find out. Ask the manager to taste them.

I would assume that they will offer you a replacement or refund.

Advertisement