Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

req new laptop 300 e budget

• 01-08-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

anywhere around i can get somthing new in a box for 300euro? gift for a friend ..dont want a maplins job 169 or somthing with 8gb hdd no dvd burner . must be a propper laptop ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

you can get one second hand off gumtree. but make sure you know what your buying dont hand over money until you yourself check it out.

check the drive the computer make sure its virus free

make sure the battery works.

or try ebay. you would get a cheap mac for cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

I got a dell last week, it was from the outlet online store and was a scratch and dent one! Found it very hard to identify the scratch!

Was 15inch screen, 1gb RAM, I only wanted it for internet and my music and it is doing the job just fine! Was €325, including VAT and Delivery! Got it in 2 days!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

I got one in Tesco Clearwater last week for €300. Brand new Acer 1 Gb ram , 160 gb , vista and screen is about 14''. The processor was an Intel celeron ''m''. I've yet to open the box as it's a Christmas present for my daughter but my mate who put me on to it, bought one for himself and he says it's grand.

Advertisement