Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction Course

Options
  • 01-08-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok, I'm looking to upskill my knowledge, but am not interested in doing BER certs. Any decent course providers out there? (I know of a few that send constant course e-mails)

Any advice welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BERmad

Hello,
    I done my trainning with <SNIP>, I was impressed with them. The only thing is the price. It might be cheaper now due to the demand going down. It would be worth trying to haggle with them.

Mod edit: Please read the forum charter before posting again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

You'd probably be wise doing a BER course even if you don't intend doing BER certs.

It will give you a good understanding of DEAP, enrgy loss, u values, etc. while also giving you the option to do BERs in the future.

With regards to training providers, just remember that the bigger ones aren't necessarily the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭r-i-tect

Jimbo wrote: »
    With regards to training providers, just remember that the bigger ones aren't necessarily the best.

So true, I had looked at that other crowd before. Their site actually provides no information what so ever.

Advertisement