Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Win a Trip to Fanfest!

• 01-08-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Summer Buddy Program 2009 Promotion

Starting July, 01, 2009 and lasting until Sept, 01, 2009, all players who have invited buddies who then subscribe to a full EVE Online account during this time will become eligible to win a trip to Fanfest for both buddies! For every buddy that you invite who subscribes to a full EVE Online account you will get 1 ticket. The more buddies you get to subscribe the better your chances are of winning. Invite your friends now and get them to sign up!
    Prize:

Two return flight tickets from any destination that Icelandair flies to for you and your EVE Online buddy.*

Hotel Accommodation in Reykjavik from Sept, 30, 2009 to Oct, 04, 2009

Airport – Hotel transport in Reykjavik

Two Fanfest VIP passes

Organized visit to CCP HQ offices in Reykjavik

* Winner can select any EVE player who has an active EVE Online account during the contest as a buddy.

Participation rules

* The contest starts on July, 01, 2009 and lasts until Sept, 01, 2009.
    * You must have an active EVE Online account in order to participate.
    * Your EVE Online account must be active during and at the end of the contest.
    * Your buddy must have an active EVE Online account at the end of the contest (1st September 2009) for you to be entered into the prize drawing pot. Trial accounts will not qualify.
    * You can increase the chance of winning by persuading more friends to subscribe to EVE Online. You will receive 1 extra ticket for each buddy that subscribes.
    * Prize drawing will be carried out on Sept 02. Winners will be announced and contacted by CCP on the same date.
    * Winner must claim the prize before Sept 15. In case that winner does not claim the reward before this date, CCP will select another winner.

FAQ

Q. How can I participate in “Win a trip for you and your buddy to EVE Fanfest” contest?

A. In order to participate in the contest, you need to have an active EVE Online account. If you do not have an active account, you can buy one here.

Q. My EVE Online account subscription expires this summer. Will I be eligible for the prize drawing if my account is not active?

A. No. In order to be eligible for the prize drawing, your EVE Online account needs to be active during the promotion and prize drawing.

Q. I don’t live in a destination where Icelandair flies to. Will CCP cover my transport expenses from other destinations too?

A. No. As per contest terms, CCP will cover only the flight tickets on the destinations that Icelandair flies to. The full list of destinations can be seen here: http://www.icelandair.us/destinations/

Q. If I invite more than one friend to subscribe to EVE Online, will I have better chances of winning the prize?

A. Yes! You will receive one ticket for every friend that subscribed to EVE Online by accepting your invitation. The more friends you get to subscribe, the better chances you will have of winning the trip to the Fanfest.

Q. Can I choose which EVE Online buddy to invite to join me on the trip?

A. Yes. You as a winner can choose which buddy you will invite to join you. However, your buddy must be an active EVE Online subscriber during the prize drawing.

Q. Can I invite a friend to join me on the trip whom I didn’t invite through the Buddy Program, but is an active EVE Online subscriber?

A. Yes. You can invite one of your EVE Online friends, given that he/she has an active EVE Online account during the contest.

:pac: Send me a pm if anyone wants a free 21 day trial!

Advertisement