Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike racks in Drogheda?

Options
  • 01-08-2009 4:45pm

Hey all...

Is it just my imagination, or in the space of a few weeks, did bike racks magically appear and disappear on West Street?!

I could swear i locked my bike up on west street last week, but when I went down town on Thursday they were gone? I had to go over to Scotch Hall.

What the hell!? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

Yep, some town planning genius (possibly the same one who pedestrianised West St and then put a fooking road throught it!!!!) has decided to get rid of the benches and bike racks and put in more parking spaces.

Genius!
    :confused:

I love this town.

F*cking morons. The town is grand as it is. I wish they'd stop messing with it for no reason. Bike racks were grand. Think they'd have left at least one of them there.

Advertisement