Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo's

Options
  • 01-08-2009 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Hey is thera tattoo forum or thread?

Im definitly going to ge my first tattoo i just want to ask a few questions having never got one ever before!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Moved from F&A.

Welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

hey hey.. haa i really should have checked under Art that was obvious! ah still got the hangover ill use that excuse :p

Im going to get a tattoo on my forearm.. a lyrical tattoo jsut lenghtways across it.. will thsi hurt?(not that its gonna stop me) and how much woudl you say this woudl be?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

From what I've learned while on this is that everyones pain threshold is different,what would hurt for one person might not for another.Price wise,prices vary from artist to artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

ok well it would just be lyrics. 5 words in a strange font across my forearm. €50?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

I wouldn't be an expert at these sorta things.......yet,but I think artists charge by the hour,price range would be maybe 80-120 euro per hour.Anyone wish to verify this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Dont think €50 will cover it. Thats very cheap for what you would want and we all know about cheap tattoos.

Even if its less than the hour expect to pay a minimum of about 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Yeah the cheapest would be about €80 per hour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Good tattoos aren't cheap, cheap tattoos aren't good.. HA!

But yeah, these guys are right. The very minimum you should be expecting to pay is €80.

Advertisement