Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muinteoiri

• 01-08-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Nil me in ann fadas a fhail, ta bron orm faoi sin. Ach an ceist ata orm na an bhfuil aon muinteoiri ag muineadh gaeilge sa ghaeltacht faoi lathar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

tá - a lán.

Ar an suíomh seo - ceapaim go bhfuil an úsaideoir ''múinteoir'' ina m(h)úinteoir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lucy211

Nil me in ann e a fhail..an ceist eile ata agam na, ba mhaith liom cupla la a chaitheamh sa ghaeltacht, i ngaillimh, agus ba mhaith liom cabhar a thabhairt sa seomra ranga. Chun taithi a fhail. An bhfuil an deis agam e a dheanamh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

Ar chursaí shamraidh?

Mar tá na scoileanna dúnta ar feadh an tsamraidh anois...

An bhfuil céim(eanna) agat? - An bhfuil taithí agat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

Níl morán ama fágtha sa samhradh, is gearr go mbeidh deireadh leis na cursaí ar fad.

Tá taithí agam féin ar coláistí samhraidh, ní bhíonn cúnamh ag múinteoirí sna seomraí ranga, ní theastaíonn sé.

Is muinteoir bunscoile me, ba mhaith liom rud a dheanamh, cursai samhraidh no pe rud. An bhfuil aon cursai ghaeilge ar siul aon ait eile? Chun oibre dheonach a dheanamh

• Advertisement

Tosaigh ag dul i dteagmháil le coláistí samhradh anois. B'fhéidir go mbeadh tú in ann a bheith mar múinteoir. Bíonn cúrsaí Gaeilge ar siúl ag ollscoileanna freisin. Ach tá sé seo fágtha an-déanach agat.

Go raibh maith agat, an bhfuil cursai samhraidh ar siul i rathcairn?

Tá cúrsaí gach áit, ach ag dul ag cuardiú.

an bhfuil einne ina m(h)uinteoir anseo ag obair le colaiste lurgan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Lucy PM me if you'd like name of native Irish teacher - Mine is from Conamara and teaches in Galway city but maybe able to take classes in Conamara. Couldn't recommend her more :)
    Coláiste Lurgain is in Indreabhán yeah? I thought you were just looking for lessons in Rath Chairn before this.

• Advertisement

Just did, thanks

Coláiste Lurgan aren't taking more teachers for the last course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Still worth a call though since Lucy wants to help out more than gain a job as one of the teachers.
    I'm sure they'd let her help out during sports, games, etc. at least.

Oh I know I wouldn't get to teach, just want to help out supervising etc, I'll try get in touch with them tomorrow

I used to do the same job, and my sister is doing it now.

She says that they don't need more ****óirí, as they're called, and have reduced the numbers they had for the last course.

So I'd say Coláiste Lurgan is a no. Seeing as she's a primary school teacher, maybe she should try Gaeltacht summer camps for young kids, there are a few of them around

Do you know of any running this week nuggles, thanks in advance

Advertisement