Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Region Forum: Midlands.

Options
  • 01-08-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any active moderating being done there. I know the forum is not very active, but ive seen a few unsuitable threads started there and the very odd thread turn into an absolute bitchfeast. It coud do with a mod going in and kindly asking a few to STFU.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Have you reported the problem posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I reported this thread as i feel it was being posted by somone that had reasons other than being a community member. Their only posts on boards are posting the same thread, one in westmeath forum and one in biology and medicine.

Now, im not "having a go" at mods, i reported it, i dont assume any action to be fothcomming if and when i report a suspect post, its just that i dont think ive ever seen a mod there on top of the fact that there is a thread in westmeath about finding a home for a kitten that has turned into as i said earlier a "bitchfest"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

There are 2 mods on that forum plus me the Cat mod,Ivan is online now and Occidental was Last Activity: 01-08-2009 08:41,which was the same day you started this thread..So yes there is active moderating being done.

Advertisement