Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco cheese and leek sausages

Options
  • 01-08-2009 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

Have they stopped producing them, can't find them anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Tesco stores can be hit and miss with some products, have you tried other shops besides your local? I'll check Tesco Castleknock for ya next time I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

havnt see them in awhile myself, actually iv seen less and less veggie stuff in my tesco!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Tesco have just gone through huge changes in everything they stock (no more plain raspberry oat crumbles!), something to do with the recession and all that. So it's quite likely they'll never have these cheese and leek sausages ever again!

-lala- wrote: »
    Tesco have just gone through huge changes in everything they stock (no more plain raspberry oat crumbles!), something to do with the recession and all that. So it's quite likely they'll never have these cheese and leek sausages ever again!

ahh dont say that!!

i had a feeling that was it doh, i noticed after the price cut thing, when they closed a number of stores for a few days, that a lot of veggie stuff disappeared!
    annoying really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

maameeo wrote: »
    ahh dont say that!!

i had a feeling that was it doh, i noticed after the price cut thing, when they closed a number of stores for a few days, that a lot of veggie stuff disappeared!
    annoying really!

They've also taken away all the nice hummouses and now all they have is crappy tesco hummous :(

• Advertisement

They've also taken away all the nice hummouses and now all they have is crappy tesco hummous :(

srs?!!
    omg, im gona cry!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Plenty of Quorn left, but the stuff revolts me. To be fair they have included a lot of newer stuff own brand paella and risotto for example

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

IDEA:

If anyone here shops online with Tesco, can you do a quick look for these products (cheese & leek sausages, plain raspberry oat crumbles) online and let us know if they're still there? That way, we'll know pretty quickly whether it's been kicked off the stock list or just awaiting delivery.

If it's no longer being stocked, then we can email/write to them now and demand ask nicely it's put back on the shelves, before they retire whatever manufacturing equipment involved, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Got the Cheese and leek sausages online, down to €1.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭emollett

IDEA:

If anyone here shops online with Tesco, can you do a quick look for these products (cheese & leek sausages, plain raspberry oat crumbles) online and let us know if they're still there? That way, we'll know pretty quickly whether it's been kicked off the stock list or just awaiting delivery.

If it's no longer being stocked, then we can email/write to them now and demand ask nicely it's put back on the shelves, before they retire whatever manufacturing equipment involved, etc.

From tesco.ie this is the list of frozen veggie stuff:

B/E 4 Crunchy Vegetable 1/4 Pounders 454g

Linda Mccartney 4 Country Pies 664g

Quorn 2 Cracked Black Pepper Fillets 160g

Quorn 2 Crispy Fillets 200g

Quorn 4 Burgers 200g

Quorn 4 Mince & Onion Pies 567g

Quorn Bacon Style Rashers 150g

Quorn Bramley Apple Quarter Pounders 227g

Quorn Chicken Style Burgers 252g

Quorn Creamy Mushroom Pies 567g

Quorn Cumberland Sausages 300g

Quorn Family Roast 454g

Quorn Sausage Rolls 300g

Quorn Simply Fillets Chicken Style 312g

Quorn Swedish Style Balls 300g

Realeat Vege Mince 454g

Tesco Meat Free 2 Garlic Kievs 250g

Tesco Meat Free Chargrilled 1/4 Pounders 227g

Tesco Meat Free Mxcn Style Bean Burgers 454g

Tesco Meat Free Vegetarian Mince 454g

and non frozen ready meals:

Cauldron Foods Lincs Vegetarian Sausage 200g

Quorn 2 Lemon & Black Pepper Escalopes 220g

Quorn Classic Lasagne 500g

Quorn Cottage Pie 500g

Quorn Fajita Strips 140g

Quorn Mince 350g

Quorn Pieces 350g

Tesco 2 Bean Burgers 180g

Tesco Three Bean Enchiladas 440g

Tesco Vegetarian Cheese & Leek Sausages 220g

Tesco Vegetarian Lasagne 450g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Excellent work, kleefarr and emollett!

Thanks for that.

Must grab the realeat veggie mince, I've only heard good things about it.

wow thanks guys thats awesome, guess online shopping is the way to go!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oooh ooh, I want to order it all

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of choice in brand names? Seems like quorn is the tesco lovechild:(

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of choice in brand names? Seems like quorn is the tesco lovechild:(

that made me giggle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 num one

Hey Tesco Artane have lots in stock picked up some today:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oooh, I know somebody near there that should buy them, and cook tehm for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Hah, in Tesco Omni today and found they had restocked the sausages and a few other vegetarian items. LOL they had the 2 pack of spicey bean burgers, but had pulled the cheaper frozen versions

Advertisement