Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

street fighter anniversary edition

• 01-08-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

many people play this on xbox? i've got alot less time on the pc these days or atleast i'm on it for shorter periods..
    is there many people still playing 3s?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Far as I know it's quite a small playerbase and any people seriously wanting to play any ST/3S will be going it on GGPO/2DF, I'm sure there's still some people out there playing this online though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I would be playing it on xbox live if I could. Unfortunately I can't connect to live or 2df/ggpo :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shotopunx

I play HDR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I still doss around on 3s so att me on xbl if you want my GT is Xinkai

Also Add FoamyMushroom he has a decent Yun in training.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

SFA runs like crap on 360, I'm not sure why you'd bother.
    Get your PC sorted out & play on GGPO/2DF (and enjoy the superior netcode to boot!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Whats the best version console version of SF III 3rd Strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Azza wrote: »
    Whats the best version console version of SF III 3rd Strike?

I think it was only released here on Dreamcast and SFA on xbox.The ps2 version is the tourney standard so I'd assume that's the best version but it didn't get a pal release but I could be wrong.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It stupidly didn't get a PAL release.

PS2 version is the tournament standard, but only because we can't be legally seen emulating the arcade version.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Is the PS2 legion locked?

• Advertisement

Sadly yes; PS3 was the first home console since the Neo Geo to not feature a region lock on retail games (DLC and, to a lesser extent, PSN titles are restricted)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

You can play the NTSC version on any ps3 bought within the first year tho. A guy I know bought all his ps2 and ps3 games from america due to the lower price.

I have the jap version running on my ps2 via usb loader. unfortunatelty I have no stick for ps2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

animaX wrote: »
    I have the jap version running on my ps2 via usb loader. unfortunatelty I have no stick for ps2 :(

i wonder if there is a converter for 360 sticks/pads to work with ps2 and yeah ps2 version is superior but not many people have it as far as i know!

meducation wrote: »
    i wonder if there is a converter for 360 sticks/pads to work with ps2 and yeah ps2 version is superior but not many people have it as far as i know!

Dont think there is. There are ps2 to 360 adapters though

Advertisement