Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy Happy Hour Charity Fundraiser for Dogs In Distress

Options
  • 01-08-2009 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys,

I am organising a fundraiser for Dogs In Distress next Saturday August 8th. I adopted a dog from them recently and I want to say thank you by raising as much dosh as I can for them!!

It is a Doggy Happy Hour where you can take your dog along to the pub with you :) There will be awesome DJ's playing summery tunes too!!

Its on in the Bernard Shaw in Portobello, Dublin 2 from 2-6 pm and should be a bit of fun!!!

Free water and doggie treats for all hounds that attend :)
    doggy_happy_hour_02.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

That sounds like a great idea - I hope you manage to raise lots of funds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oooooh I love it! Should be a lot of fun. :D you can 99% count me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lambec3

THANKS!!! fingers crossed we raise looooads. and itl be hilarious at the same time. happy dogs are gas.

SPREAD THE WORD :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I can't go myself, I'll be down the country but i wish ye the best of luck. Its always nice to meet new people and new dogs and all for a good reason :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lambec3

Just reminding everyone that the Doggy Happy Hour is on tomorrow in The Bernard Shaw in Portobello. We have some cute prizes for a small raffle and some great DJ's.

It is gonna be an awesome day so come along and show your support :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Ha, that's a brilliant idea. I'd go if i wasn't in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hpsheba

Thanks for organising the happy hour, everyone loved it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Whens the next one?:)

Advertisement