Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Balbriggan

Options
  • 01-08-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Anyone's electricity acting up tonight?
    Lights and tv have gone off 4 times in last two hours, but only for about 3 seconds and knock themselves back on again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMEDYCORPSE

Yep same here, not only that but aswell my bloody mobile signal is gone too. I'm on Meteor by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Yeah i'm on meteor too and signal is gone all night,just got it back again a few mins ago thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Same happening in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Our electricity was completely gone for a few hours. Walked up Drogheda Street and it seemed the whole area had gone. Deli burger, off licence etc all closed - I assume they closed early as no lighting/tills etc. V frustrating - was hungry and could have done with a beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you contacted networks to let them know, see what the story is

Tel: 1850 372 999, you will need your mprn number from your bill, so they know who you are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Mine was flickering that night but didnt fully go off! All good now!

Advertisement