Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films are you watching?

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ok but I want a responce from Fad explaining himself!!!!

No, you don't. Just let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Ok but I want a responce from Fad explaining himself!!!!
    PM button is That a way >>
    don't get worked up so easily,log off and go for a walk or something,it's an internet forum FFS.

on topic note: I just watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail again,hard to believe it's so old,still totally awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

jasonorr wrote: »
    No more retarded than talking about it to be fair!

If someone cant use google I have no sympathy.......

It was just a comment, the file itself seems to be everywhere. Mentioning the existence of a file is one thing, but asking for it? Distributing it? That's entirely different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I can't find the file with subs :rolleyes: as you may assume I DONT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE

I can't find the file with subs :rolleyes: as you probley assume I DONT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE

n00b :p

Seriously though, you just turn on the subs in the video player, there is no seperate file.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Lol not always...... and if I want to play it on my ps3 then I cant see them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Lol not always...... and if I want to play it on my ps3 then I cant see them :confused:

Use VLC Media player.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There are explicit rules on this site about not discussing the downloading of copyrighted material. End this discussion now, or there will be consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Fad wrote: »
    If someone cant use google I have no sympathy.......

It was just a comment, the file itself seems to be everywhere. Mentioning the existence of a file is one thing, but asking for it? Distributing it? That's entirely different.

Haha, I see. So, you found a torrent but, didn't download it because you'd never do such a thing (admit to it on a public forum)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

There are explicit rules on this site about not discussing the downloading of copyrighted material. End this discussion now, or there will be consequences.

317404Tony20Montana1.jpg

Eh.. going back on-topic, I plan to watch L.A. Confidential tonight instead of going back to college. :cool:

• Advertisement

jasonorr wrote: »
    Haha, I see. So, you found a torrent but, didn't download it because you'd never do such a thing (admit to it on a public forum)?

Obviously, that'd be illegal! Duh

OT, I might actually find time to watch Spirited Away tonight, bought it last week.

You people just don't get it. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement