Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films are you watching?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

I see 500 Days of Summer was mentioned a while back. I didn't like that at all!

Ghostbusters and Goldeneye were on one after another on RTE yesterday. The latter never gets old, I've seen it at least seventeen times now and I still love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I hate James Bond films!Cliched pieces of crap...Ohhhhhh no James is in trouble, the bad guy's bomb is gonna explode, whatever will he do...Oh look he said a snappy line before killing the bad guy and stopping the bomb,thank heavens for that, I thought he was going to die.

Happens at the end of EVERY Bond film

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

If you take them too seriously you're not going to enjoy them! I love them, I have almost all of them on DVD, I find they make great entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Mrs Doubtfire is on RTE1 now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I think I'm gonna watch "Hook". One of the best kids films ever tbqh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i just watched mrs doubtfire :D its a great movie lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Little manhatten is just finished on RTE2. Its so sweet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Went to see Avatar yesterday.....it was good for the first two hours, but after that I started getting agitated.....really long films annoy me a bit.

I really enjoyed Avatar (i saw it in 3d) but i was kinda upset when i saw it so i was kinda agataited when i saw it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Went to see Avatar yesterday.....it was good for the first two hours, but after that I started getting agitated.....really long films annoy me a bit.

I was the same, it got to two hours and I just couldn't sit still any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on now at the moment on UTV \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Watched "This is Spinal Tap" last night on 3e.

It was awesome.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I watched 'My Sisters Keeper' yesterday, it was really sad :( now i'm watching Final Destination 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Putting "UP" on my laptop to watch on the bus tomorrow.I always nearly cry at the beginning[not going to spoil it] but it gets so funny after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I watched 'My Sisters Keeper' yesterday, it was really sad :( now i'm watching Final Destination 3.

omg my sisters keeper is soooo sad at the end :( I remember seeing that in the cinema and everyone was crying..

omg my sisters keeper is soooo sad at the end :( I remember seeing that in the cinema and everyone was crying..

I was watching it in a room full of girls but luckily no-one was crying or it would have set me off! Can't wait to read the book now, but i heard the ending was different so i hope it isn't as sad.

I was watching it in a room full of girls but luckily no-one was crying or it would have set me off! Can't wait to read the book now, but i heard the ending was different so i hope it isn't as sad.

i saw it last week :( its really sad but they changed the ending which annoyed me a little but its for the better probley

Putting "UP" on my laptop to watch on the bus tomorrow.I always nearly cry at the beginning[not going to spoil it] but it gets so funny after that.

my dad cried at the start of that :eek::eek: but i really love it. great movie

i saw it last week :( its really sad but they changed the ending which annoyed me a little but its for the better probley

I'm looking forward to finding out the other ending, i let you know what i think but i have to get the book first lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

I watched 'My Sisters Keeper' yesterday, it was really sad :(
    i think that was the first film in the cinema i saw that i cried the whole way through..its unbelievably sad. when i saw it i was hoping my friends wouldn't see me cry because i felt like a right sap but when the lights came on i could see all their eyes were red from crying aswell and i didn't feel like such a softie anymore. i would have to have had a heart of stone NOT to cry i suppose.

anyway i'm currently watching Harry Potter in irish on TG4.

i think this is quite funny.

• Advertisement

i think that was the first film in the cinema i saw that i cried the whole way through..its unbelievably sad. when i saw it i was hoping my friends wouldn't see me cry because i felt like a right sap but when the lights came on i could see all their eyes were red from crying aswell and i didn't feel like such a softie anymore. i would have to have had a heart of stone NOT to cry i suppose.

anyway i'm currently watching Harry Potter in irish on TG4.

i think this is quite funny.

My family wouldn't watch Harry Potter because it was in irish! I had it on for a few minutes though. I think the only reason i didn't cry was because i was in a group of people and everyone was talking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

My family wouldn't watch Harry Potter because it was in irish! I had it on for a few minutes though. I think the only reason i didn't cry was because i was in a group of people and everyone was talking.

sorry i didn't read where you send you didn't cry..i wasn't implying that YOU had a heart of stone!!!
    i know what you mean though if you're in a group of people and you're talking, all your attention isn't going to be on the film so you're not going to feel the same emotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

my dad cried at the start of that :eek::eek: but i really love it. great movie

I didn't have Hitler down as the crying type.

No harm done, i didn't really think that i was just saying why i didn't cry.. again :o just to prove to myself i didn't have a heart of stone lol

Liar Liar's on now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Jako8 wrote: »
    Watched "This is Spinal Tap" last night on 3e.

It was awesome.:D
    I am actually devastated that I missed it, why couldn't you have posted this last night?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Namlub wrote: »
    I am actually devastated that I missed it, why couldn't you have posted this last night?! :(

Do you have Dave?

It's on Dave at 9 tonight. I have it Sky+'d

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Do you have Dave?

God bless you, Bobalicious.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Do you have Dave?

Sweet! Can't wait to watch this again :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Do you have Dave?

Legend.

Thanks to the wonders of sky+, I will also be watching La Vie En Rose and the exciting bits of Gladiator tonight. Oh my crazy life...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement