Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera lost in Dungloe at Mary fest

• 02-08-2009 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey... long shot but i lost my camera on thursday night last at the Saw Doctors concert at the mary fest on dungloe. i have tried dungloe garda station but nothing was handed in. i`m not 100% where exactly i lost it but after the concert which was on the main street, we went to the band playing in sweeneys hotel. i have tried to contact sweeneys several times but i can`t get the right phone number for them anywhere..

anyways, the camera was a sony cybershot, navy in colour and looks exactly like this in the photo here:
    31515.jpg

it was the 12 videos or so that i took that night that was most important. if anyone has any info about it, i`d be very grateful if you could please PM me. thanks alot folks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Did you try 074-9521033

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭cormthechippy

thanks but i just tried that number there and it says not in use. how odd. 11890 found it very difficult to find a number and when they eventually did, it didnt work. they were as useful as tits on a fish

Advertisement