Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions -- August 2009

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

mp22 wrote: »
    nice here in the south west sunny spells 16 deg

The rain we had this afternoon has stopped. Its quite windy now though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

same here clear skys westerly wind 6/7, 11 deg

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

Really nice here in Blanch atm

Wind force 4 gusting to force 5 and clear skies.

Very heavy showers. Windy and cool 11.9C.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

showers easing off wind 6/7 west, 15/16 deg

• Advertisement

Same here. Showers have eased off but it is still windy.

raining no wind :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Back to summer here after 2 very autumn days. Sun is poking through at the moment, calm and 18.0c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Overcast.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

19.3c atm. :)

• Advertisement

Raining very heavy. 15.6C.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

rhonin wrote: »
    Raining very heavy. 15.6C.

Understatement. Bucketing down.

Dark and dank, mild though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

All the "funny" mushrooms appeared in my garden overnight, that's how mild and damp it is. It's pissing at the moment.

the rain has finaly stopped after nearly 27 hours

mp22 wrote: »
    the rain has finaly stopped after nearly 27 hours

Looking at the radar you mightn't have long to wait for it to come back! :)

Rain on and off here but very mild. 19.3c atm with the sun just poking through.

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Looking at the radar you mightn't have long to wait for it to come back! :)

Rain on and off here but very mild. 19.3c atm with the sun just poking through.
    Thanks for that :p
    strange bright light appearing in the sky??

It's days like today that I wish my weather station was still going :/

Absolute downpour for the last several hours-Really Really wet ...with water cascading out of the sky and running down the yard.

It's been like that since the early hours with a brief lull at around 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Roads flooded all over here in Dundalk, I've recorded 30.3mm of rain so far today.

Dry for now. Feels fresher this morning 12.1C.

• Advertisement

heavy showers so far this morning, dry just now, on the radar it looks like we might get a break from the rain for a few hours.

Sun shower sun shower ad infinitum I suspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

9:42am and sunny, currently at 17C with a high of 23C for today (similar outlook for the next 7 days or so), spot on for me. Nice! :)

Advertisement