Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local ripoffs?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I have no shame at all, if i think im being ripped off ill comfront them, my sister now avoids going to the supermarket or shops with me:D because of the day i was inside in Tesco, i saw that there mini choc rolls were 1.52 up from 1.22, there were this price for at least a year but they upped them 25% the same week they announced that they were cutting prices, so i tackled up of the people working there over it, i said i wanna see the manager now and sure enough after 5 minutes waiting i did and i can tell you i let him have it in a firm but polite way.
    But thats me i know the price of everything in the supermarket and if its gone up as much as a cent ill notice, the same way ill know if its cheaper in another supermarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

i agree that not paying for something if you're not happy with the price is the right thing to do, but giving out to the assistants that have no control over said prices..... the prices are not going to change because you had a go at the person behind the till.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭coup1917

Clayton Hotel - €5 for a bottle of beer..........
    That was before Race week, I'm sure they didn't drop it for last week anyway.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

moonflower wrote: »
    Topaz in Westside is the same, I paid €4 for half a litre of milk, a half pan of bread and a galaxy in there the other night. I was tempted to just leave but nowhere else was open.

:eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement