Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Mass

• 02-08-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭

Well not quite. The mass in the church at Murlog, Lifford was to have been streamed live this morning but all I got was a black screen. There were several other masses in other parts of the country being streamed and had no problem viewing them.

Its a novel idea and apparently it will be an ongoing event should they ever get off the ground so to speak.

Link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

They have had a problem in murlog since the bad lightening a couple of weeks ago. Parents phone was out for 4 days and when I chatted to a telecom guy he said there were at least 300 faults in the area.
    Having said that there were many many Sundays when mass in murlog was a blank to me anyway so the black screen is very nostalgic for me :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

irish1967 wrote: »
    Having said that there were many many Sundays when mass in murlog was a blank to me anyway so the black screen is very nostalgic for me :-)
    They were blank because you used to spend the time in the graveyard chatting about the previous night. :p

I know because I was there. :D

yeah we did pray over a lotta graves in those days didnt we...:)

Seems to be up and running again. Wednesday 10am mass worked fine.

Advertisement