Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sengoku 9 (Spoliers inside)

Options
  • 02-08-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Didn't even know this was on untill mate text me this morning.

Check out the Gono - Hornbuckle fight. Brutal!! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Has it been aired with english commentary yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

calex71 wrote: »
    Has it been aired with english commentary yet?

Nope don't think so. There's a few streams on justintv but they are delayed. I can't find the Fujita - Ivanov (Guy who beat Fedor in Sambo) yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

The Hornbuckle - Gono match was real good. Great finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

chordtype wrote: »
    The Hornbuckle - Gono match was real good. Great finish.

Working my way through a japanese commentated download of this at the minute , Gono was so out it wasnt funny :S kick landed right on the temple.

He did have an excellent entrance it has to be said though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Yeah for anybody that has not seen it you need to. Honestly the most brutal and scary knockout for a while. Gono didn't move at all after he hit the ground and the bottom rope I think. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. His entrances are quite possibly the greatest EVER. Overall a good show. If you get the chance check it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement