Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reserves

Options
  • 02-08-2009 1:59pm

Do you guys give your reserves a spin?

I try to make sure that the reserves play every friendly along with any first team players that need a bit more training..

How do you guys play it? Do you train your reserves?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

All my reserves are young lads so they all get a spin for the training. Only position I don't tend to stick a reserve in is scrumhalf, I normally throw in the back-up s/h.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

My reserve players only get a run when the first choice player is a bit low on energy.

This will change though once injuries become more frequent in league games. (from week 8 I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Awww shiz, I'm not a fan of this injury lark ... yet I think I'm surprisingly well placed to operate regardless! Hurrah! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

My active reserves (ie not the gimps who are just there to make up the numbers) play every friendly, in place of older/tired first teamers.

Advertisement