Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed On Migym in Boroimhe

Options
  • 02-08-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

hi all,

im wondering if anyone is a member of the above gym and if they are is it dear to join and what are the fees like??also is it any good????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

For fees/sign-up costs contact them directly @ http://www.migym.ie/contact-us/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭robpurf

cheers hillbilly i do get a bit cynical of them contact me sheets sometimes they are never responded to.is there any users of the gym on here wondering what its like in general

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I used to be a member there and for what I was charged, something like €660 (although that could be wrong!) and renewing costing €479 approx. it was too expensive. Like, it's a nice little gym and everyone is friendly but it was just too expensive to renew. If you're big into weights there's not a huge selection. Like, you could get by but you might end up getting pissed off during busy times. I was lucky enough to be able to use it at quiet times, never went in the evenings. I now use the gym in Ballymun as it's near where I work and was way cheaper. I've heard you can get good deals in Northwood.

Both Jackie Skelly and MiGym are too expensive for what you get. Although they both might be doing cheaper rates to get people to join.

Advertisement