Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

had to get my phone blocked, am i now considered a new customer again?

• 02-08-2009 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭

Hi i just got my phone blocked with 02 there as i lost my phone last night (tried ringing it no answer so didn't want anyone else using it). My question is does this make me a new customer with 02 or am i still entitled to an upgrade but just get a new simcard?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So can i buy a phone online and then get a replacement sim card for free in the 02 store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Cool thanks for that!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

is it not illegal to block a phone that you merely lost and didn't get stolen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

i doubt its illegal, sure its still his property and i dont think 02 would do it if it was illegal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

o2 may not have blocked the handset, they might have just deactivated the sim.

Advertisement