Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYE in Leitrim?

Options
  • 02-08-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hiya! I know it's early but I'm looking for inspiration for this New Years Eve as we have visitors coming over for the Xmas/NY period. I'm relatively new to the area and just wondered if anyone had any suggestions for what to do on this particular night! It would be 2 couples in their 30's so I'm thinking maybe a meal and few drinks somewhere...are there any restaurants/hotels that you can recommend? Do they put entertainment on?

We are in Ballinamore but obviously anywhere in the Leitrim area would be good..as we have a tee total driver! lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

smiths an siopa ol, great food and a good clean establishment aswell,

however in saying that i havent been in it since 2003, when i made a fool of myself by trying it on with my neighbours wife, im still saying sorry to her,

tis a sight what 15 pints and a bottle of paddy does to ones innerself

but i have threatned to go back many a time since , twas great then i suppose it still is

Advertisement